• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Hi.

Fk8IY2r.jpg

G-Fex

not really innocent if you're playing backgammon with a 50 year old guy on the bed.

She probably doesn't even know how to play #Casual

Apropos of nothing, I would like to raise the point of Dennis the Menace and Dennis the Menace.

Particularly, how hilarious it is that the US DtM is more of a puckish rogue, while UK DtM is just a dick. I dunno why, but the fact that the US one seems good at heart while the UK one really doesn't just amuses me greatly. I feel it says something about our countries.

G-Fex

You look like that guy I had a interview with a while ago

Why won't you hire me?

Apropos of nothing, I would like to raise the point of Dennis the Menace and Dennis the Menace.

Particularly, how hilarious it is that the US DtM is more of a puckish rogue, while UK DtM is just a dick. I dunno why, but the fact that the US one seems good at heart while the UK one really doesn't just amuses me greatly. I feel it says something about our countries.

You mean cause the brits are just plain evil?

not just sayin cause my ex is a brit either ;)

Windam

Scaley member
Good for you tbh.

People who knowingly get into affairs with people in relationships are pretty shitty people.

After my "ex" decided she was gonna make out with and let some other chick finger pop her or whatever they did (while we were "together"), I really doubled down on that stance. If I felt that shitty after, I can't imagine what someone who's been with another person for years would feel like if they found out they were being cheated on.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I am awake now.

Game design chicks are completely hit or miss.

But the hits are greatest hits.
I mean how could you not plow a chick who ripped models off the twin snakes gamecube disc for a class project?

Did you rip off her clothes like she ripped those models of twin snakes of that gamecube disc for that class project?

After my "ex" decided she was gonna make out with and let some other chick finger pop her or whatever they did (while we were "together"), I really doubled down on that stance. If I felt that shitty after, I can't imagine what someone who's been with another person for years would feel like if they found out they were being cheated on.

A damn mess.

I've never been cheated on thankfully, but unless you have an open relationship it's completely deplorable.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I could be in an open relationship as long as she loved me more than the other guy. I'm not sure that's how open relationships work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom