• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Punch in.
Eat out.

Hit it
Then quit it

Ay29K.jpg

Halo 2

Banned
One chick asked if I'd fuck her on camera.

"I'm far too famous for that shit"

I tried to booty call her recently to no avail.

Halo 2

Banned
She asked you this where? Seems like my kind of neighborhood.
Some chick I had class with a couple times and barely talked to. Asked on Facebook chat. It was my first "dtf?" Out of left field.
Shoulda gone for it and just edited windams avatar over my face.

zeemumu

Hit, then quit it...

Still get texts all the time that she wants to hang out...
I'm not really interested... :|

I've never been a one night stand kind of person. If I'm going to be sleeping with someone, it's because I legitimately want to be in the relationship. Call me a hopeless romantic

MutFox

Banned
I've never been a one night stand kind of person. If I'm going to be sleeping with someone, it's because I legitimately want to be in the relationship. Call me a hopeless romantic

Actually hung out a few times,
but the crazy vibe wasn't as prominent until after...

I'm not a one night stand type person either.

Windam

Scaley member
My heart belongs to Megan <3

and Jake's penis

Why are you doing this to me...? After we played Resident Evil together?! :'(

OH MY FUCK

How? It's too big for an avvie.

I'm pretty much the same way
in real life
. But no girls seem to be interested in me, so...

wXRbIuQ.jpg

zeemumu

My default expression tends to make me look bored and distant so I come off as disinterested towards people. I'm working to fix that so that I don't have to remind myself to use emotions.

One of my friends tried to use that "be mean to the person you like and they'll be attracted to you" tactic on me once. Ironically her temper and rude comments just made any possible attraction that I would have had disappear. So yeah, don't do that. Just be nice.

Clydefrog

Holy fuck guys.

So my boss' wife is here in the office and they're about to leave together and my boss goes,

"Hey Smitty, we're out. Don't stay too long."

And I go. BY ACCIDENT.

"No worries, sir. I'm just sitting here online jacking off." LMAO. I meant to say "Sitting online jacking around."

The looks I just got...

6a01348977de6f970c01a3fd093174970b.gif

hahaha!

I said good morning to someone today at 3:15 PM.

AcridMeat

Banned
I want to see a Key and Peele reenactment of TrueGrime's story. That was damn funny, I had no idea what you were even trying to say until you clarified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom