• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

I was involved in a relationship like that. I was with a girl who was with another guy that had other girls as well. A very strange poly relationship.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds more complicated than a monogamous sexual relationship for such a small upside.

zeemumu

I couldn't be in an open relationship. It would always feel off to me. I have very little tolerance for cheaters, though. If I had an SO who cheated on me, I wouldn't flip out, but I would calmly say that it's over an walk away.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

giphy.gif

Yo Halo 2 where do you live so I can move there.

(For the hot nerds, not the weed)

zeemumu

Game design chicks are completely hit or miss.

But the hits are greatest hits.
I mean how could you not plow a chick who ripped models off the twin snakes gamecube disc for a class project?

I haven't actually met anyone interested in game design. That subject doesn't lend itself to a lot of socializing.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Guess they flew up there in the KFC space simulator and diverted the asteroid or something.

zeemumu

I studied game design for a year before dropping out.

I'm studying computer science and plan on taking the only game development course that my college offers. Gaming isn't a very face-to-face social activity so I don't meet a lot of people interested in it, and I wouldn't know where to start looking. Maybe I should rejoin the computer science club. I was going to about a year ago but I went to one meeting, put my name on the email list, and never showed up again, and I still get emails from them even though I haven't gone to that club since the first meeting.

zeemumu

My school had shitloads of gaming clubs and events and stuff.

never went to any of that jazz

We have street fighter tournaments and there's a tabletop club and a weird Dance Dance Revolution cult, but no official gaming clubs other than that. Getting friends or and SO who is pretty knowledgeable about video games would be awesome, but it's not a requirement for me. Just a plus. I wish I could find someone like that, though.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Mine had an anime club. which I think is the most depressing combination of <Noun> club they could possibly think of.

I guess the only thing more depressing than wanting to watch Kill la Kill with other people is wanting to watch it on your own.

zeemumu

Mine had an anime club. which I think is the most depressing combination of <Noun> club they could possibly think of.

I guess the only thing more depressing than wanting to watch Kill la Kill with other people is wanting to watch it on your own.

The only club that I was serious about and attended regularly was archery. That was actually really useful. I can add a bow to my list of weapons proficiencies, along with the bo staff, sai, and nunchucks.

G-Fex

I imagine these things being sorta like SGDQ but..a lot worse.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I imagine these things being sorta like SGDQ but..a lot worse.

I watched that for a few hours here and there but I missed all the speedruns I actually care about and I'm too lazy to find links.

Wish I knew how to shoot a bow zee.

zeemumu

I watched that for a few hours here and there but I missed all the speedruns I actually care about and I'm too lazy to find links.

Wish I knew how to shoot a bow zee.

It's really cool to learn, but your arm will be sore afterwards depending on the tension of the string.

Turin

Banned
There were no interesting clubs in my school days. Me and a friend actually asked about having boxing there but they scoffed at that as expected.

Windam

Scaley member
I couldn't be in an open relationship. It would always feel off to me. I have very little tolerance for cheaters, though. If I had an SO who cheated on me, I wouldn't flip out, but I would calmly say that it's over an walk away.

You can't say that for sure unless you're put in that position. I thought I'd be all "pssh gtfo bitch" but instead I turned into this.

Fuck you guys this song is awesome.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
He said he'd respond to Dorito Gate and didn't so he's not just a douchebag but a liar too.

tumblr_mynq6he9i21sly2v8o1_400.gif

tumblr_mwylf4lAf91sly2v8o1_500.gif

tumblr_n7hxgaQENn1swwqebo1_500.gif

No-one out-bebops me Turin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom