• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

I KNOW, I TRIED REPLAYING THAT SHIT RECENTLY WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH LIBERATION AT GERRARD V

I actually made it to Raid on Sullust(one of the last ones), but that mission is just insane. Flying a fucking Y-wing through a volcano while a million missile launchers shoot at me is not fun.

Your gifs always do it for me.

It's because I know what you like, shug.

tumblr_n5czelPhPz1rk54eco1_500.gif

<3

You guys ever have gyro on your burger, it's a whole new world.

image.php

Now I want nay need to try it.

G-Fex

You ever post something as you know..a subtle joke and then people start wheezing and breathing heavy as they take what you joked seriously and start pointing fingers?

LOL, some idiots really believe I was Horse :)

Halo 2

Banned
You ever post something as you know..a subtle joke and then people start wheezing and breathing heavy as they take what you joked seriously and start pointing fingers?

LOL, some idiots really believe I was Horse :)

Felix is a cat.. silly idiots.

MutFox

Banned
I don't really game on PC. :(

I am a stinking, terrible, horrible, console fascist.

Eventually you will turn to the light side of the force...
It's cheaper, can use any controller, and be on a comfy couch.

Maybe I'll take a pic of my comfy couch setup later today... :p

(Oh yeah, added you on FB I think?)

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I actually made it to Raid on Sullust(one of the last ones), but that mission is just insane. Flying a fucking Y-wing through a volcano while a million missile launchers shoot at me is not fun.

Oh god yeah that one is a total shit show, liberation was the source of my rage fuel because trying to get a gold medal on that mission is ridiculous, I swear you can't use a single special weapon until the big gun towards the end and if you miss ANY OBJECTIVE ON YOUR FIRST PASS THEN GOOD LUCK TRYING TO HIT THE TIME LIMIT

MutFox

Banned
BB and YKN

Just start walking in the others general direction, you'll meet up at some point...
Not sure if it'll be in the US or Canada though... :|

Halo 2

Banned
The sound of music.

I have a date with a girl that's way out of my league tonight. Haaaaaalp. From OKC, she's been responding and asking questions back from quite some time now, so there's at least that... She's just way out of my league. HALP.
Just think of my avatar every time she talks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have a date with a girl that's way out of my league tonight. Haaaaaalp. From OKC, she's been responding and asking questions back from quite some time now, so there's at least that... She's just way out of my league. HALP.

MutFox

Banned

Just go with the flow...
Be yourself dude. :p

I was once held at the border with a bunch of friends...
All my friends got searched and had their nuts touched, I talked my way out of it... :D

We were stupid teens and trying to smuggle fireworks over the border... :|

lol

Should be able to see fireworks tomorrow night from here. That's always nice. Surprised I haven't heard any go off already.

Halo 2

Banned
I always wonder if it's a firework or gunfire.
#ChiCity

Everyone I work with is dumb, hearing shit like "the gays" and "the blacks" on the reg.
#merica

Wazzy

Banned

Gorl just dress good and charm her away with your accent.

I always wonder if it's a firework or gunfire.
#ChiCity

I had this same conundrum a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure which it was. But there was a smell in the air that told me it was firecrackers or something.

#RuralOhio

Everyone I work with is dumb, hearing shit like "the gays" and "the blacks" on the reg.
#merica

Gay black people must cause quite a dilemma. Should they refer to them as "the blacks" or "the gays"?

MutFox

Banned
That's what everyone says! :p I'll just try and have fun and not be awkward. If it doesn't work out so be it, not having high expectations haha.

Exactly, if she doesn't like you for you, there's no point. :p
Also, talk about GAF and the tag you earned. Maybe not...

** EDIT **

Gor... illa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom