• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video at the source.

Spoiler:
she's a lightweight.

Indeed.

1255445766778.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gorl just dress good and charm her away with your accent.

Jeans and plaid shirt all the way. Always.

Also my last date literally said she was sad my accent wasn't stronger fml. NEED TO FAKE A THICKER ACCENT APPARENTLY.

And yeah I've learned to be myself over the past year. No point in faking being someone else when eventually you'll have to be yourself anyway. We're going for drinks & pool.

Wazzy

Banned
Jeans and plaid shirt all the way. Always.

Also my last date literally said she was sad my accent wasn't stronger fml. NEED TO FAKE A THICKER ACCENT APPARENTLY.

And yeah I've learned to be myself over the past year. No point in faking being someone else when eventually you'll have to be yourself anyway. We're going for drinks & pool.

That's not a bad combo. Plaid button up right?

I do think jeans and plain button up looks really good too.

And yeah just try your best to be social, allow a conversation to flow and try not to make it all about you. Ask questions and answer hers. Get to know each other.

Dates can be super nerve wracking. I haven't been in the dating scene for awhile so when I go back I'm going to have to try my best to follow the same rules I just posted haha.

Stephen is more of a pro than me but I don't know if his advice would work well for you. :p

Halo 2

Banned
It'd probably be pretty boring. I think I tend to go quite quiet when high.

Also there is no way I'd get high anywhere near my family. The pains of living with your parents :negativeman:

Fair enough.

Maybe when I'm rich we can have a sesh on my jet.

*Everyone's invited. Even Canadeh

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's not a bad combo. Plaid button up right?

I do think jeans and plain button up looks really good too.

And yeah just try your best to be social, allow a conversation to flow and try not to make it all about you. Ask questions and answer hers. Get to know each other.

Dates can be super nerve wracking. I haven't been in the dating scene for awhile so when I go back I'm going to have to try my best to follow the same rules I just posted haha.

Stephen is more of a pro than me but I don't know if his advice would work well for you. :p

Are there plaid non-button up shirts? And yeah. That's my date-wear, thank god it's not too hot today.

Well Stephen would know more about what makes a guy look good, no? :p and yeah, dates are annoying. I am GREAT at interviews or presentations, but dates are just ugh. I don't have a resume or references to hand her. We DO have a mutual friend though, so there's at least that. We've also talked on OKC for a bit already, so I at least know some things about her haha. We'll see.

And if anyone should become Wazzy's experiment it's obviously me guys, wait in line. Or MutFox, depending on preference I guess. :p

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The new hawkeye is the best!
I'm behind a few issues and the newest trade is delayed apparently grrrr

*I hate how straight my hair gets.

Go waste your time with Immortal Iron Fist then, also written by Fraction and partly illustrated Aja. It's like Hawkguy with 200% more dropkicks.

Wazzy

Banned
Are there plaid non-button up shirts? And yeah. That's my date-wear, thank god it's not too hot today.

Well Stephen would know more about what makes a guy look good, no? :p and yeah, dates are annoying. I am GREAT at interviews or presentations, but dates are just ugh. I don't have a resume or references to hand her. We DO have a mutual friend though, so there's at least that. We've also talked on OKC for a bit already, so I at least know some things about her haha. We'll see.

And if anyone should become Wazzy's experiment it's obviously me guys, wait in line. Or MutFox, depending on preference I guess. :p
There is shirts but also short sleeve ones don't look as good too. I think sleeves rolled up looks the best.

I was talking about how dates go, he definitely knows what looks nice clothing wise. :p

Nah y'all like bro's to me. There's only one FakeGAF member who can fine and dine me.

Who? You guys will never know. :]]]]]]]]]]]]
There, there. You can go out with plenty of other awesome women! We bro's, my hoe.

Windam

Scaley member
There is shirts but also short sleeve ones don't look as good too. I think sleeves rolled up looks the best.

I was talking about how dates go, he definitely knows what looks nice clothing wise. :p

Nah y'all like bro's to me. There's only one FakeGAF member who can fine and dine me.

Who? You guys will never know. :]]]]]]]]]]]]

What is it about Peter? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom