• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
screenshot_3_19633.jpg

Show of hands who hasn't watched Cowboy Bebop.

Clydefrog

Was supposed to go out with friends.

Ended up taking a nap and falling asleep and missing their calls.

Great.

holy fuuu i got off work early today and ended up taking a 2.5 hour nap

woke up, made a shit-load of spaghetti... and now im ready to go back to sleep HAHAHA

Windam

Scaley member
holy fuuu i got off work early today and ended up taking a 2.5 hour nap

woke up, made a shit-load of spaghetti... and now im ready to go back to sleep HAHAHA

I just ate two biscuits, put on the electric kettle, and I'm ready to go back to sleep now.

Ain't even gonna pour the water out of the kettle.

Windam

Scaley member
I for one can't wait for Criminal Girls.

The gameplay mechanics look very deep, the premise of the plot is interesting, and hey it's a Vita game that's not an indie.

I also love loli and furry hentai

/s

G-Fex

Should I get a haircut and how much haircut should I get and what's the difference between a barber and a salon and a saloon.

Keep your hair, it gives you character.

That thread......

I just don't really have the energy to argue with moron's.

LOL that guy compared being a gamer to being a closet fetishist for loli stuff.

I for one can't wait for Criminal Girls.

The gameplay mechanics look very deep, the premise of the plot is interesting, and hey it's a Vita game that's not an indie.

I also love loli and furry hentai

/s

Uh oh

*hides tag*

zeemumu

Just make a joke about France vs. Germany at any time. Ever.

The WWII jokes don't apply here. There's no mercy rule in football/soccer as far as I know, so they can't surrender this time.

I'm sorry Wazzy. I just wanted to make France jokes to fit in. Please understand.

zeemumu

Where's Toa Tak? I forgot to tell him my thoughts on Transformers 4. I didn't like it. This was the first Transformers film that I really had no desire to sit through. Even the robot fights weren't enough. I'm going to assume that the actress who plays Mark Wahlberg's daughter is to blame because she was Katara in The Last Airbender and Bradley in Bates Motel so it seems like she's just cursed with her own brand of bad acting.

Toa TAK

Banned
Where's Toa Tak? I forgot to tell him my thoughts on Transformers 4. I didn't like it. This was the first Transformers film that I really had no desire to sit through. Even the robot fights weren't enough. I'm going to assume that the actress who plays Mark Wahlberg's daughter is to blame because she was Katara in The Last Airbender and Bradley in Bates Motel so it seems like she's just cursed with her own brand of bad acting.

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the film. Don't get me wrong, it's still pure shit like the others, but more of a focus on the Transformers themselves as characters, SUPER earnest Marky Mark (seriously, it's weird, it's like he gives a damn), score was still excellent, and more story threads.

I was sitting in the theater towards the end hoping for more, and I got it.

So far TF1>AoE>DotM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9th circle of Hell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ROTF

Wazzy

Banned
Thank god that thread got locked. The defense by people is disgusting.

Do I...do I make a WW2 joke here?
:(
Just make a joke about France vs. Germany at any time. Ever.
:((((
The WWII jokes don't apply here. There's no mercy rule in football/soccer as far as I know, so they can't surrender this time.

I'm sorry Wazzy. I just wanted to make France jokes to fit in. Please understand.
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
My reaction if Germany wins, yes.

zeemumu

Dude one of them said it was ok cause they were criminals LOL

And criminals are used to not having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

:(

:((((

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

You should just go grab that middle finger picture from the old fakegaf thread and keep it close in case of an incoming France joke.

G-Fex

And criminals are used to not having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Nah the game, the lolis in the game are 'criminals' so it justifies their punishment..which made me laugh at that poster. Not in a post but IRL.

I want to make a Loli community thread to lure those guys out and have a mod ban them all in one fell swoop.

Maybe a box with a stick and rope and a vita game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom