• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Yo TrueGrime, bad news.

XBOX One arrived today...

... the Ebay seller sent me a genuine, unopened... Kinectless version. When the listing explicitly stated it WOULD come with a Kinect, and posted a picture of Kinect bundle.

That fucking blows dude. Blah. Send that shit back and ask for a refund or tell him to ship you the right version!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That eating yourself thread is not good post-breakfast reading.

tumblr_mbf91vlGLh1ql2ao9.gif

That what now?

TrueGrime

I'm quoting this because it's goddamn amazing.

Also, we ended up just playing one short game of pool and talked for 6 hours. straight.

FEELING PRETTY DAMN GOOD ABOUT MYSELF RIGHT NOW

LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BECAUSE THIS ONE'S AMAZING

This was a date or something, Smelly??

That fucking blows dude. Blah. Send that shit back and ask for a refund or tell him to ship you the right version!

I have taken pictures of the packaging showing that he lied about when he posted it (he posted it this tuesday, when according to ebay he posted it last thursday), and demonstrating that it is the incorrect product. I have given him until tomorrow afternoon until I file a claim with PayPal demanding a full refund.

According to Ebay, "this seller does not accept refunds", but luckily, it's a paypal transaction, so that would most likely just result in me getting my money back and keeping the xbox. We'll see how it goes, but this dick being slack on postage has meant I have waited 2 weeks since purchase just to receive the wrong item, when I am in the next state over to his address. And then he has the balls to send the wrong fucking thing.

Clydefrog

You

YOU

You're dead to me right now Clyde. :(

No they're probably 1000 of years old! That's what the game said. :]]]

That's the dumb thing they pull in any game that sexualizes these designs. But to answer your question: they're pretty much children.

wazzy, i'll bet you things. Things.

França will be down 2-0 at half-time.

TrueGrime

I have taken pictures of the packaging showing that he lied about when he posted it (he posted it this tuesday, when according to ebay he posted it last thursday), and demonstrating that it is the incorrect product. I have given him until tomorrow afternoon until I file a claim with PayPal demanding a full refund.

According to Ebay, "this seller does not accept refunds", but luckily, it's a paypal transaction, so that would most likely just result in me getting my money back and keeping the xbox. We'll see how it goes, but this dick being slack on postage has meant I have waited 2 weeks since purchase just to receive the wrong item, when I am in the next state over to his address. And then he has the balls to send the wrong fucking thing.

Haha. Two fucking weeks and he lives relatively close. Jeez. You should be pretty confident that paypal will refund your money and you get to keep the box. Hopefully. Then all you have to do is buy the kinect separately. :)

Let me know how it goes.

yup.

girl is WAY out of my league.

PRAY TO THE GODS THAT THIS ONE DOESN'T IGNORE ME AFTER A FIRST DATE

If you talked to her for 6 fucking hours then I doubt she's going anywhere. =p

I went to bed super early, so now I'm awake!

Thanks for the happy b-days, y'all. If I don't quote you it means your post isn't good enough.
Just kidding.

Playing this song at my wedding and making arrangements for it to be played at my funeral. It never gets old.

onedayclosertodeath.jpg

This is a great chune too.

Dear Jake,

Love, Jack xoxo

And now I know your name. THE COLLECTION IS ALMOST COMPLETE.

hey birthday boi are you wasted right now?

L8r 2nite I will be #whitequerlwasted

Y'all will know when it happens.

Happy birthday, sexy!
And happy 'MURICA day!

I'm quoting this one because you called me sexy and ego stroking is truly the best birthday present.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Haha. Two fucking weeks and he lives relatively close. Jeez. You should be pretty confident that paypal will refund your money and you get to keep the box. Hopefully. Then all you have to do is buy the kinect separately. :)

Let me know how it goes.

If you talked to her for 6 fucking hours then I doubt she's going anywhere. =p

I HOPE SO BUD

I don't go on dates with girls way out of my league that often, ya know. :p

Problem is, Kinects aren't sold separately yet. For some stupid reason.

Happy birfday!

You go get naked and greased tonight. Or go eat icecream, or whatever you prefer, I'm not judging.

Thanks!

I'll go get naked and greased with ice cream.

1357599146978533.jpg

I miss when people would post that pbf comic on birthdays. Neogaf is losing touch with the ancient traditions once passed down from member to member

Yeahp, that's the exact one I was thinking of.

I still see it posted a lot in OT birthday threads.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was going to get jam for my wholegrain bread but to get to the supermarket in time before it closes I'd have to sprint for 18 mins.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"Put a lid on it"
"You're smearing FakeGaf's reputation"
"Can it"

Puns are stupid, cool guys post Bebop.

Hit it Turin!

While I've never fucked a cousin, I think third cousins and beyond is perfectly okay.

Maybe second cousins. But it really all boils down to how much you know them. First cousins is just NOPE all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom