• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

graphics-fireworks-158568.gif

TrueGrime

LoL.

Telling us he was in town with a Christian organization aimed at talking with children about the dangers of masturbation. Saying things like, ‘They need to stop playing on the devil’s playground, stop pounding their devil stick or ringing the Devil’s doorbell

MutFox

Banned
Happy B-Day J! :p

No they're probably 1000 of years old! That's what the game said. :]]]

That's the dumb thing they pull in any game that sexualizes these designs. But to answer your question: they're pretty much children.

OMG, that's the only way to get away with it... :|

Turin

Banned
Not seeing Bebop is missing out on one of the finer things in life.

3804429-6306133870-13917.gif

Edit: Why does the gif I posted sometimes change to a picture saying 'karmajello'?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Edit: Why does the gif I posted sometimes change to a picture saying 'karmajello'?

'Tis from a site that doesn't want you to hotlink. Happened to me once or twice, I always fluster around trying to find a replacement gif/ news article before someone can see.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That thread makes me not want to eat my own shit. Takes all the glamour and "razzle dazzle" out of it.

Yo TrueGrime, bad news.

XBOX One arrived today...

... the Ebay seller sent me a genuine, unopened... Kinectless version. When the listing explicitly stated it WOULD come with a Kinect, and posted a picture of Kinect bundle.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You are a flame time dragon. You need no friends. All you need.. is eternity.

aimhighwindy.png

I'm quoting this because it's goddamn amazing.

Also, we ended up just playing one short game of pool and talked for 6 hours. straight.

FEELING PRETTY DAMN GOOD ABOUT MYSELF RIGHT NOW

LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BECAUSE THIS ONE'S AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom