• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Daaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

5TzbDHX.jpg

Who made fun of you? This is actually real cute and this also let's us know that you can be a tasty burger, Windy.

Who made fun of you? This is actually real cute and this also let's us know that you can be a tasty burger, Windy.

That burger looks so delicious omg.

Makes me want to stop starving myself
for the standards of the gay community
X____X. I HAVE TO RESIST GODDAMNIT.

Also Kevin I miss your Charizard avatar ;____;

The bassist of Freeze The Atlantic is totally wearing a FF7 tshirt. I don't even like Final Fantasy but that's rad.

I'm also on my third double rum in the space of half an hour. Guess who's getting wasted :D

I don't think so.

I'm ready to be horrified. You always have the worst sexual experiences.

Okay so
the first time was when I was 16. I was dating my first boyfriend at the time. It was my first time getting head, and I was all excited because it always looked like it felt really good. My boyfriend had braces which was fine, but he FORGOT TO TAKE HIS ELASTICS OUT, and so when he started blowing me it HURT SO MUCH it was scraping up and down my shaft and I didn't say anything! It was my first time so I thought it was supposed to feel like that and I had no idea he had his elastics in ;_____; It left scrape marks on my dick for a couple weeks.

And then the other boyfriend I had
We were both 19, and he had only recently come out of the closet so he had obviously never given head before. So he started, and it was literally ALL TEETH. Like he was almost biting. And I mean, even when it was my first time I was able to FEEL WHEN MY TEETH WERE TOUCHING IT. But I didn't want to say anything because it was his first time and I didn't wanna make him feel insecure. But I was literally fighting tears back and white knuckling it. There were tooth marks leftover.. ;_;

I just.. I don't know. :'(

TrueGrime

Christ, BB. You're a trooper man. Especially that second experience but good on ya' for not making him feel insure. But fuck man..

Jaws-gif.gif

Okay so
the first time was when I was 16. I was dating my first boyfriend at the time. It was my first time getting head, and I was all excited because it always looked like it felt really good. My boyfriend had braces which was fine, but he FORGOT TO TAKE HIS ELASTICS OUT, and so when he started blowing me it HURT SO MUCH it was scraping up and down my shaft and I didn't say anything! It was my first time so I thought it was supposed to feel like that and I had no idea he had his elastics in ;_____; It left scrape marks on my dick for a couple weeks.

We were both 19, and he had only recently come out of the closet so he had obviously never given head before. So he started, and it was literally ALL TEETH. Like he was almost biting. And I mean, even when it was my first time I was able to FEEL WHEN MY TEETH WERE TOUCHING IT. But I didn't want to say anything because it was his first time and I didn't wanna make him feel insecure. But I was literally fighting tears back and white knuckling it. There were tooth marks leftover.. ;_;

ALL THE NEGATIVEMEN.

Bad blowjobs are worse than Hitler.

zeemumu

tumblr_liuhziCIRX1qi73dko1_400.gif

Christ, BB. You're a trooper man. Especially that second experience but good on ya' for not making him feel insure. But fuck man..

Jaws-gif.gif
;___; Haha well I mean everyone has to start somewhere! So I'd feel really bad saying anything. But THE PAIN. ;____;. I think he thought I was screaming because it felt good...

ALL THE NEGATIVEMEN.

Bad blowjobs are worse than Hitler.
I should just make a "bad sexual experiences" thread at this point ;_; LOL

LOL at the pic...
Perfect.

And BB, you're a trooper. :p
Thank you ;___;
OMFG LMAO.

#RIP

zeemumu

I keep fading in and out of existence in the Dating Age thread. The advice is good but I have difficulty getting past that first step of "find a girl that you like." I don't know if it's because I'm not looking in right places, if my feelings are still so tied up with someone else that I can't view anyone else as attractive, or if I should embrace the theory of coming across someone when I'm not looking.

And I did end up surviving that Anime Expo line. 3 damn hours of waiting outside in California heat where your only hope for survival was to buy extremely expensive water or ice cream from on of the vendors. It got to the point where everyone was high-fiving each other in passing in the final two turns of the line. I did end up with a sweet Triforce necklace and a T-shirt from the XD threads booth, along with a dozen other miscellaneous things. I almost bought a $65 ocarina but decided against it at the last minute because I'd like to keep that money for more important things, like saving up to move out, or an arcade stick so I can practice Street Fighter and be able to hold my own against those guys at the arcade on my campus.

I feel like it would get locked right away LOLL! But I almost want to do it just to see if other people can use their experiences to make me feel better ;___;

prove it ;) #thirsty

Is this a trap? LOLL! I'm being serious when I say I'm contemplating it hahaha!

The bad sexual experience thread was made a long time ago. You can probably track it down.

MutFox

Banned
Shit. That's not a bad idea. Where would we meet up though!

The Kickstarter would fly all of us to our desired destination.
I guess depending on how much we got, we could have tiers.

Tier 1 - Detroit, pretty cheap, buy a house there for $1 and party.
And possibly lose some members due to crime... :(
Tier 10 - Bahamas or Fiji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom