• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I want to quit ma jewb and go home to see parents and sister before it's uninhabitable due to baby and stuff and before uni, thoughts?

also #hungoverasfuck
3sbQ6xe.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
None of my friends are available today. It's either I stay home and GAF all day or go to my sister's place in Whitby (another town), which is boring as fuck (no PC, just a shitty laptop, no consoles, no nothing).

ZncZhrn.png

Windam

Scaley member
Put me out of my
Put me out of my
Put me out of my fucking MIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TrueGrime

Put me out of my
Put me out of my
Put me out of my fucking MIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Love that song!

Wazzy

Banned
Clyde, I'll take that shoulder offer now.

I might have agreed to a bet but never to the conditions. So I win something today

Jake, damn your curse. Damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu B-day boyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Goddamnit.

The Crossfit box was affordable (€75/m) and surprisingly non ratchet, but the neighbours are bitching about the noise and in September they'll be moving to some industrial space 10 minutes further away from home, meaning that I'd have to waste close to an hour each day just to go there and back.

It looks like I'll just have to go to the "wellness centre" close to my place (old people going for the spa sessions, suits doing spinning classes and a tiny ass weight training room).

FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom