• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
image.php

oh boy another new face

Windam

Scaley member
Naw. There's nothing worth owning on PS4/Xbone right now. They'd be even bigger paperweights than my PS3 and 360.

Windam

Scaley member
A PS4 here is $449.99. Too much for just one game right now.

*has all those free PS4 games from PS Plus*

Windam

Scaley member
The only games I have yet to beat for 360 are The Last Remnant (which I have on Steam), Last Odyssey (which I'll never play through), and Infinite Undiscovery (I might as well have set the $5 I paid for this game on fire because it sucks).

Windam

Scaley member
Ain't nobody got time fo dat shit

I had four playthroughs of Nier to go through. Still halfway through my fifth
and it's been over two years since I touched it

Windam

Scaley member
Nintendo isn't relevant in the home console space, and they haven't been since the SNES. N64, GCN, and Wii were all terrible.

Windam

Scaley member
It was GodStation.

The fuck was Nintendo thinking with that terrible controller? They deserved to have gone bankrupt and have Sony take over all their franchises.

So hot. So sweaty. So sad that's the only time I'll see Hundred Reasons. They were so fucking good.

I also just had my first getting-the-mic-put-into-my-face-to-sing experience. I fucked the line up but WHATEVER.

G-Fex

It was GodStation.

The fuck was Nintendo thinking with that terrible controller? They deserved to have gone bankrupt and have Sony take over all their franchises.

it's a nice controller but it's so big :|

not too ideal to play long sessions with :p

Which is crazy cause the 3DS feels good in the hands

also it's 90 degrees :(

zeemumu

That's why it was the first to die, right

The Dreamcast never truly died. It got dispersed into the lifestream to form the "controller with screen" phase that popped up again when you were able to use the gba as a controller for the gamecube.

omg Stephen the photo's are awful LMAO

Granted there's some good ones of you. I look like a mess in all of mine.

Wait whereeee?! I wanna see them!! LOL! I looked like a bag of smashed assholes that day.

Also I have a Wii U and am addicted to MK8 :')

Wazzy

Banned
Wait whereeee?! I wanna see them!! LOL! I looked like a bag of smashed assholes that day.

Also I have a Wii U and am addicted to MK8 :')

You don't look bad, just some photo's you're doing hilarious stuff.

Now I on the otherhand look awful. My ponytail is flat, no makeup, bad poses. :NEGATIVEMAN:

You don't look bad, just some photo's you're doing hilarious stuff.

Now I on the otherhand look awful. My ponytail is flat, no makeup, bad poses. :NEGATIVEMAN:

I didn't wear makeup either ;___; I bet some of those pictures of me are mid-twitch LOL. Where can I see them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom