• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hair is too short on that guy, and it's a lighter shade. Face structure is the same, but Adam's eyes are darker. Also this guy's beard isn't as nicely trimmed.

You had me up until there. This guy's beard is like something out of laboratory. His freshly mowed face-grass is probably exact down to the picometer.

tumblr_m52by4frwv1r3zat8.gif

Windam

Scaley member
O wise lords of FakeGAF! Truly the Fakest of the fake, hear my words! The night is upon us once more, and there is not a cloud in the heavens. Will our lords bless us aspiring Fakes with a magnificent audio of voices of the accented and pubescent youths? O lords, hear my words, and pray, give your faithful disciple a sign!

Whatever makes you happy :p

Nobody and nothing but you. :(

FakeGAF, FakeGAF! O FakeGAF, why hast thou forsaken Skype?

Because it perpetually kept my notifications number at (1) and it annoyed me.

And no one ever used it for actual talking.

If there was a way to turn off the notification icon for a chat, I wouldn't have left.

Oh wow. The n word was trending in Boston yesterday after PK Subban scored the game winning goal? Same shit that happened after Ward did against the Bruins last year.

Stay classy Boston sports fans

Wazzy, can you root for the Bruins please?

Wazzy

Banned
Upupupu~

Did you see this post in the DR spoiler thread? Some awesome art, love the early concept group picture.
No but I have now! Thanks :D these are all awesome.

Most of the Beta designs look better to me with the exception of Hina, Junko and Kiyokyo.
Oh wow. The n word was trending in Boston yesterday after PK Subban scored the game winning goal? Same shit that happened after Ward did against the Bruins last year.

Stay classy Boston sports fans

Wazzy, can you root for the Bruins please?
But how can I do that when I'm already rooting for the hawks?

No but I have now! Thanks :D these are all awesome.

Most of the Beta designs look better to me with the exception of Hina, Junko and Kiyokyo.

But how can I do that when I'm already rooting for the hawks?

Well I mean, it seems to be working fine for the Hawks, so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom