• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It was pretty cool. I think the labratory would have been more fun because halfway through we were more frustrated than scared. :p

But shit the puzzles are hard. We only got past the first room and had to use our two clues for it LOOL

They said not many make it past the first room but they're probably saying it to make us feel less stupid.

Can you say what the puzzles are or is that frowned upon?

Touchdown

Banned
Hey Pete, let's jack:

Breach - Jack

MgYashD.gif

tumblr_n47g5iMHCa1t8ebk6o6_400.gif

PirateKing

999 may have some of the worst sound design of all time. Goddamn it's so irritating when using a good headphone and a shitty earplugs makes it even worse.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I've never had root beer.

ginger beer on the other hand, sooo good.

That Exit game was sooooooooo hard ;_____; my ego is destroyed. I did figure out the first door password tho! But that's where my usefulness stopped..

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Was there someone in the room with you like an attendant? I want all the details man.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair it's pretty catchy in a "Can I scratch through my skull and lobotomise myself" kind of way.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
For a second I thought I was cool having a real pic in fakegaf, then I realised that would make Lisa REALLY hip, so now I'm confused.

PirateKing

I've seen enough Sonic fan art, to know those don't faze me anymore before even looking at them.

Seems like I'm the only one with this avatar now.

NinjaBoiX

Hey Dragonz, I picked up Lana Del Ray - Born To Die on a whim yesterday (it was £4 in a supermarket), I'm quite digging it. I love:

Lana Del Ray - Diet Mountain Dew

Her voice is sehr sexy at times too, the way she sings "I'm your little scarlet starlet" on Off To The Races does things to my wiener.

Hey Dragonz, I picked up Lana Del Ray - Born To Die on a whim yesterday (it was £4 in a supermarket), I'm quite digging it. I love:

Lana Del Ray - Diet Mountain Dew

Her voice is sehr sexy at times too, the way she sings "I'm your little scarlet starlet" on Off To The Races does things to my wiener.

It really is a great album. I think Diet Mountain Dew is a low point, though. National Anthem is incredible.

Also, listen to her Paradise EP because Gods & Monsters is amazing.

NinjaBoiX

Just bought a matching hat and hand warmers from a hippy store. I'm so toasty now. Go me!
Cute girls + hat = hnggg.
It really is a great album. I think Diet Mountain Dew is a low point, though. National Anthem is incredible.

Also, listen to her Paradise EP because Gods & Monsters is amazing.
Yeah, I got the Paradise edition. Haven't had that disc on yet though. The first disc is the bonus edition too with the three extra tracks. For £4! Bargain.

I really dig Off To The Races and Lolita too. And yeah, that chorus on National Anthem is gowjus, just not too fussed on the verses. Great record though, I was surprised by how dark it is. Very "trip-hop" sounding with the deep, minor chord melodies and hip-hop style beats. Good stuff mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom