• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

lPzxOK8.png

ughhh

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I can't believe you guys still have this thread going. I (mostly) peaced out back in January, haha.

Why don't you guys make an IRC channel?

Windam

Scaley member
Bronze is a terrible, terrible place. It's like a vacuum; it just sucks you in further and further. Soon I'll be Bronze IV. Then Bronze V.

:negativeman:

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Get up to go to work. Throat has crapped out on me from the cold weather. Back to bed I go!
it's not even crazy cold here, throat. Y u do this -__-

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Looked alright from what I could tell. No idea what any of the comments said though.
Phuah Du...da müemer eus aber morn schön is Züg legge dasmer da chönd mithalte!! :)
... I got nothing.

Clydefrog

Judge Judy is actually super entertaining. This guy is suing for damage to his SUPER LIMITED EDITION hookah pipe.

I used to always watch Judge Judy and The People's Court with my roommate in college. So great :)

"I'M SPEAKING!"

Judge Judy takes no nonsense and Judge Milian is the hottest judge on television.

My old roommate is actually a lawyer now :lol He has a signed 8x10 of Judge Judy in his bedroom. His fiance gave it to him as a gift.

That's funny, because my roommate is the one who's gotten me into it :)

Neither of us will be lawyers though. I'm studying criminal justice but I do NOT have the motivation for law school.

AcridMeat

Banned
You feel left out but then deny us when we welcome you with open arms.

GAF man.

What I'm trying to say is, there's text in skype and that's used the majority of the time. It's not an obligation to voice chat.

You feel left out but then deny us when we welcome you with open arms.

GAF man.

What I'm trying to say is, there's text in skype and that's used the majority of the time. It's not an obligation to voice chat.

But I'm boring and dumb. :'C

You guys are gonna make me cry

at least I have an It's-It to go with my root beer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom