• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
Looks like Sam Rockwell here.

^Tom Crooz
h2B7AB29A

MutFox

Banned
Fook Mi that was fast.

Fook Yu.

They're supposed to be Japanese Twins,
but they got the Romaji wrong.
(The way it's done looks more Korean)

Should have been
Fuku Mi & Fuku Yu

**Pointless Rant**

You gotta find the right pics for Tinder. My friend is using two picture, and he managed 250 hits over two weeks. Prior to those pics, he didn't get many hits. Tinder is truly a game.

Put some pics up on there...
May have been pics used in here at some point... :|

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
dammit ninjaboiXXX why did you tell them about our whatsapp names and shenanigans, next thing you'll be posting half naked photos of me

TrueGrime

I want to Wazzles but I have work and I don't want to be the douchbags the contributes the least. No one wants to be that DBAG!

LuffyZoro

I'm a little confused. It's a scavenger hunt that encourages kindness?

Some of the items from last year:

13. A fully dressed nun in her habit going down a waterslide or swinging on a rope into a river.
14. You, dressed as The Flash in the LHC tunnel. If this is too difficult, you will get full credit for dressing as The Flash in any actual, operational particle accelerator.
129. Create an innovative piece of "sock money" apparel. It can be anything but a hat. Wear it proudly in public.

TrueGrime

I would join if one of the tasks was to sneak into the flight line of an airport at night and climb on the wing of a taxiing aircraft dressed in a goblin costume.

there-s-a-man-on-the-wing-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom