• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
i would but i'm poor

47581d1218559450-whats-your-wallet-right-now-wallet-moths.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Here's what I've been doing out of boredom:

Seifer's lineup is done. I know, I know, it's not very good but it's my first try and I'm happy with how it turned out. :D

So:

1. Sycther(Name is similar plus it has blade arms)
2. Charizard Y(It's to rival Squalls lineup who will have Charizard X plus fire and all dat)
3. Houndoom(Fire, scary, dog pokemon which is associated with him and the dog in dollet)
4. Gyarados(Violent)
5. Raichu(Aggresive and cocky)
6. Tyranitar(Very violent and uncaring of others)

Too lazy to write up better reasons for my choices. :p

Turin

Banned
tumblr_lqxmm4j12i1qfo270o1_r1_500.gif

Seifer's lineup is done. I know, I know, it's not very good but it's my first try and I'm happy with how it turned out. :D

So:

2. Charizard Y(It's to rival Squalls lineup who will have Charizard X plus fire and all dat)
3. Houndoom(Fire, scary, dog pokemon which is associated with him and the dog in dollet)
4. Gyarados(Violent)

I'm so lazy.

I was working on a fan-fic but it got deleted by some asshole.

Stephen your avatar is awesome!

You should keep it. :D
I love it! Gotta thank MutFox for that one <3

So:

4. Gyarados(Violent)

Yayyyy you uploaded it!! Pretty good for first time photoshop if you ask me bb!! <3 so proud.

zeemumu

ODST was the worst Halo.

Come at me.

I liked it. It was kind of cool being a character in the Halo Universe who isn't an unstoppable one-man army. You actually have to be careful. Enemies that you would pistol whip across the face can now tear you to pieces. Plus that opening drop scene was breathtaking the first time that I saw it, and the rest of the story concerning the rookie's teammates was pretty good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom