• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

It's probably good you didn't. The defence force get's more and more obnoxious each time. I love their back seat modding too as if any of the mods want to take them seriously.

Yeah it's a pretty useless thing. The discussion goes nowhere if people are stuck in their ways.

This isn't some sort of oppression where we're keeping down art. This is ignoring OBVIOUS filth for the greater good of not tainting the forum.

Did I miss another thread of sicko's?

Yup. But it's over! Crisis averted :)

NinjaBoiX

You bought new?
No, but with the £200 pm finance and newly bumped £150 pm insurance (recently got 6 points and moved to a less, um, "affluent" part of Manchester) it was just am expense I couldn't really justify. The transport links are so good in Manchester anyway. Plus, gonna get a bike innit.

Man, such a weight off my mind!

Learn to love the bus.

:D

The_Poet

Banned
No, but with the £200 pm finance and newly bumped £150 pm insurance (recently got 6 points and moved to a less, um, "affluent" part of Manchester) it was just am expense I couldn't really justify. The transport links are so good in Manchester anyway. Plus, gonna get a bike innit.

Learn to love the bus.

Fair play dude!

I need a new car myself. Been falling to bits for ages and recently the power steering packed up. Theres no way I can get to work on public transport either.

NinjaBoiX

Fair play dude!

I need a new car myself. Been falling to bits for ages and recently the power steering packed up. Theres no way I can get to work on public transport either.
Wot a snob.
New thread today!
Aww yeah Em!

npPIo.gif

yVZKDrW.gif
y9A5v9P.jpg

UZ7WQUO.gif

Be sure to PM us all a link individually, ensuring not to leave anyone out.

Learn to love the bus.

Not Moss Side. Please not Moss Side.

NinjaBoiX

Not Moss Side. Please not Moss Side.
Nah nah, I'm not that hard mate.

It's Old Trafford, but right on the border with Whalley Range and Chorlton. It's a mint area really, so multi-cultural. It's right near town, a kick in the arse from Chorlton which is where a lot of my bro's work is coming from, and there are amazing food shops and restaurants/takeaways right on our doorstep.

Got new bed coming in half an hour, an interview at Bluu Bar at 4pm, and two more lined up for tomorrow. Getting shit done brehs!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Bacon is ok once in a while. Coffee is a diary requirement for me, but I kind of hate how it stains the teef. Gotta go to the dentist one of these days to get a complete scrubbing.

*shrieks*

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I honestly had no idea that there were so many gaffers who enjoy lolita games in non ironic fashion.

It's kind of disturbing, really.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Eh. I think Tiddum's post was pretty bad*. Sweeping generalizations are not good, plenty of people have animu or even moe avatars and they are not creeps as far as we know. All the people defending a pervy animu game have animu avatars? Quelle surprise.

YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD, TIDDUMS.

Creeps are still creeps, though.

*unless I'm missing something.

The_Poet

Banned
So I was talking to a co-worker about Tinder and mentioned I met up with a couple people from it. He now thinks I'm some kind of Casanova hero and is asking me advice on his profile... cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom