• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Having a headache but can't really fap because not feeling horny right now. Guess I'll take a pill or something. Is it strange to have headache after sleeping a lot?

Just wanted to say during intermission that I love you all.

:moderately positiveman:

Congrats on the victory!

I'm just happy the Bruins won. Not that I watch a lot of hockey... but I have probably watched more hockey these past two years than the rest of my life combined.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Turning 19 this Saturday! D:

In males 20–39 years old, 90% of the seminiferous tubules contain mature sperm
In males 40–69 years old, 50% of the seminiferous tubules contain mature sperm
In males 80 years old and older, 10% of the seminiferous tubules contain mature sperm

So close to peak virility.

Windam

Scaley member
In males 20–39 years old, 90% of the seminiferous tubules contain mature sperm
In males 40–69 years old, 50% of the seminiferous tubules contain mature sperm
In males 80 years old and older, 10% of the seminiferous tubules contain mature sperm

So close to peak virility.

See that, Lucian? We could have so many babies that we'd have our own army.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be incommunicado for a week starting tomorrow,
and while my parting is such sweet sorrow,
try not to agonize,
'cause you're the best, you guys.

Toa TAK

Banned
I'm on 38 and I don't have to deal with kids

Winner winner chicken dinner
SOON
I feel like Spiderman would be a pretty bad baby sitter.
Avenging-17-02.jpg
I'll be incommunicado for a week starting tomorrow,
and while my parting is such sweet sorrow,
try not to agonize,
'cause you're the best, you guys.
Where are you. going. now?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
To work on my dad's farm, unfortunately. He grows this fruit that looks like spiky red testicles.

Lychees are o.k.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Had to work overtime today. Still not sure why it was so busy or what made the time fly. All I know is it sucked and I'm gonna eat chocolate.

I'm so fucking bored of studying. Actually, not really. I'm basically done. Woo new job prospects!

Belgium's like a 5 minute plane ride away for you though

It's also a 3/4 hour train journey though 'cause apparently there aren't any flights out of anywhere other than Manchester for some reason

Also Groezrock! :D

Lucian Cat

It's also a 3/4 hour train journey though 'cause apparently there aren't any flights out of anywhere other than Manchester for some reason

Also Groezrock! :D

I'm assuming you're going to a festival or something? That'd be one of the main reasons I'd move to Europe. All the amazing festivals and concerts

I'm assuming you're going to a festival or something? That'd be one of the main reasons I'd move to Europe. All the amazing festivals and concerts

I thought you would be in the plane by now! WHAT ABOUT DEAD SNOW 2!? I was ready to pick you up at the airport and everything!

And yay, free wifi in trains here has been extended to 2025. And train ticket prices in rush hour are getting higher...

Lucian Cat

I thought you would be in the plane by now! WHAT ABOUT DEAD SNOW 2!? I was ready to pick you up at the airport and everything!

And yay, free wifi in trains here has been extended to 2025. And train ticket prices in rush hour are getting higher...
I has no money to get to Europe atm :(
Grooooeeezroooock!

BfkB6YQ.jpg

I killed the prom queen sure do get around. They're from my town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom