• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Oof. My third attempt at having a discussion on gaming side has crashed and burned. 10 replies and done. I'm staying where it's warm and nice from now on. Work done for the day!

y2dvd

Ritz + anything is good really. Last night, I had Ritz with beef and snow peas. Crumble Ritz onto any pasta and make it 10 times better.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
ooaHoYe.jpg

I'm sorry but all I can ever see is an overly sexualised 16 year old, even if she is 25. I mean part of it is that she's short, sure, but she definitely embraces a weird teen vibe that turns me off.

Edit: shots fired or whatever :p

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I guess, but you can kinda see the years in her face, at least. I bet in 4 years Williams is going to look way younger than Lavigne does now.

NinjaBoiX

Shitty day guys. I need cheering up. Cheery music please.
Otis Redding - Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)

Trust me.
I'm sorry but all I can ever see is an overly sexualised 16 year old, even if she is 25. I mean part of it is that she's short, sure, but she definitely embraces a weird teen vibe that turns me off.

Edit: shots fired or whatever :p
Fair enough innit. I don't think she looks 16 years old mind, but I see what you mean with the provocative stage attire.

It's awesome. :D

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I need to get out of bed and get ready for school but my bed is so warm and toasty. Someone bring me breakfast in bed pwease

Lucian Cat

Yeah the struggle to get up was real today.

The whole season of winter should be a public holiday so you don't have to get out of bed imo.
No no I love winter. Bought a hoody scarf online yesterday in preparation. Aww yeah.
It's raining on the window just as I'm about to sleep.

Mint, I love that sound!

tumblr_mjrm9bLW5s1s8zfpfo1_400.gif

It just means cool, awesome, hot, that kind of thing.

You know, bonza.

Curtis Mayfield - Superfly

Edit: sorry, "canny" means quite, or OK depending on context.
Mmm rain while sleeping is the best.
Also Fran is the best.
And its ok ninj. I'll just smile and nod thinking that you said something nice

Lucian Cat

Right, really bed time now.

Nite peeps.

That's a canny stretch innit?

You didn't say Curtis is the best too.

You lose all fly points accrued thus far.
</3 everyone's breaking my heart this morning.
Who the diddly is Curtis?
Edit: oh yeah nighty night bearded Owen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom