• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Morning doods! 7.5 hours until the weekend!
UK sounds good to me. Let's all move there!
yes48u50.gif

Just saw the Hgarrett perm.

I'm not sure what else this thread could do for him so this is probably for the best(I realize he requested it) because he wouldn't listen to anything said and would constantly bring the thread down.
Yeah, sorry, I've got no time for this constant "woe is me" self-flagellation. I understand that some people have mental health issues that can often manifest in low self-esteem, but why bring everyone else down?

He's effectively whinging (hi-five cat) about his own problems while simultaneously whinging about no-one caring about his problems. It's a completely daft community thread were a few peeps just have a joke and a laugh with each other. And in a thread such as this, no-one cared to dissect his every post to find out the root cause of his depression? No shit Sherlock...

Anyway, just saying my piece. I hope you sort yourself out garrett. Nobody was against you in here dude, you just went about things the wrong way. Feel better fella, and come back when you do!

I was invited to a sort of afternoon semi-LAN thing with my honours cohort from last year. Looking forward to seeing them, but I also kind of enjoy having weekends to myself. The set-up and pack-up time for a LAN means that a 6-8 hour one won't be particularly productive.

Then mother's day.

Curses.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Morning doods! 7.5 hours until the weekend!

yes48u50.gif

Yeah, sorry, I've got no time for this constant "woe is me" self-flagellation. I understand that some people have mental health issues that can often manifest in low self-esteem, but why bring everyone else down?

He's effectively whinging (hi-five cat) about his own problems while simultaneously whinging about no-one caring about his problems. It's a completely daft community thread were a few peeps just have a joke and a laugh with each other. And in a thread such as this, no-one cared to dissect his every post to find out the root cause of his depression? No shit Sherlock...

Anyway, just saying my piece. I hope you sort yourself out garrett. Nobody was against you in here dude, you just went about things the wrong way. Feel better fella, and come back when you do!
:3 thought you'd like that!

And yeah. We tried to help the dude but there's only so much you can try before giving up on them. I was taking no shit this morning haha. Whinging is a perfectly cromulent word!

Wazzy

Banned

:3 thought you'd like that!

And yeah. We tried to help the dude but there's only so much you can try before giving up on them. I was taking no shit this morning haha. Whinging is a perfectly cromulent word!
Yeah I completely agree with both of you.

If he wasn't willing to listen then there was nothing we could do.

STARTING OUT ON A JOURNEY.

Only us, bb :')

PARIS HOLDS THE KEYYYY TO YOUR HEARTTTTTT

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If you do a google image search of you username then neogaf (e.g. Transhuman Neogaf) it'll show you the most high traffic images from thread pages that you've posted in.

And it's super weird.

Wazzy

Banned
So I just did a username searxh and I got two morbidly obese people eating a giant pizza and drinking a 2L bottle of coke right from the bottle.

So basically me and Stephen.

Clydefrog

So I just did a username searxh and I got two morbidly obese people eating a giant pizza and drinking a 2L bottle of coke right from the bottle.

So basically me and Stephen.

legendary

QAxf4JK.jpg

edit: it's more accurate if you do this search: site:neogaf.com clydefrog

at least mine are. i see dead frogs :(

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Is that Caesar dressing is she opening dressing I feel ill.

NinjaBoiX

Trans, what have you started? I've tumbled down the rabbit hole of google searching my neogaf handle. These three images are great, even though I have no recollection of them being in any way connected to my account:

RkVzXUV.jpg

Hayleyception

JH8yDjn.jpg

What a tit

pJMNEOY.jpg

Mint

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Someone name me a few good podcasts about games/tv/movies. I'm leaving all Internet access behind for two solid weeks in a few hours (for real this time apparently).

So in addition to being aggressively mediocre, KZ: Shadow Fall also has glitches. It looks like I'll have to reinstall the game to get around this one, where a scripted scene never happens and the level geometry for the next part of the level never loads as a result. I was going to use the PS4 share feature but apparently I need facebook or some bullshit. You go up to this door anyway, and there's just tiny bits of geometry and a bunch of empty space outside it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Clyde is a sexy fucker.

You used mushrooms. Totally gross cat.

I would divorce you so fast man. I'd throw the plate off the wall and be all, "what the fuck is this Lisa? You serve me fungus after a hard days work? Disgusting woman, absolutely vile. Pack your bags, we're done."
</3 this relationship is dead. Love my fungus

Risgroo

So in addition to being aggressively mediocre, KZ: Shadow Fall also has glitches. It looks like I'll have to reinstall the game to get around this one, where a scripted scene never happens and the level geometry for the next part of the level never loads as a result. I was going to use the PS4 share feature but apparently I need facebook or some bullshit. You go up to this door anyway, and there's just tiny bits of geometry and a bunch of empty space outside it.

Ugh, one of the most disappointing games I've ever played, as I really enjoyed KZ 2 and 3. It can look pretty at times though, I'll give it that.

It can, but at the same time it has pretty meh image quality. There is this weird shimmer on character textures, and whenever there are objects with lots of lines close together, there's this bloody horrid visual artefacting that I don't even have the words to describe accurately. I remember first seeing it when I played Half Life 2 on my old PC and the corregated iron tunnels would look absolutely horrid from the same thing.

Chuckie

Ok then. Sorry. I'm happily married anyway, I shouldn't really be having affairs. It's naughty.

So am I. But Wazzy man....

On Shadow Fall - it's terrible. I traded it in after a few days. It's just so unengaging.

Really? Hearing all this saddens me :( Still haven't bought the PS4. Wanted to have it because of KZSF. I think I might wait it out a while longer.

NinjaBoiX

Tence, Battlefield 4 is far better than KZ:SF.

It's prettier, more exciting, controls far better, has destructible enviroments, vehicles, a better frame rate, etc, etc, etc. still having an absolute blast with it, I put KZ down after about an hour.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

It's prettier, more exciting, controls far better, has destructible enviroments, vehicles, a better frame rate, etc, etc, etc. still having an absolute blast with it, I put KZ down after about an hour.

Isn't the online a bit ropey?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Dying in the gym

God dayum atleast I can still post on gaf
Something something censorship?

God I want to live in the U.K. Or Australia. :3
Join us.

Posting again for good measure: GATTACA IS ON NETFLIX
I remember watching that in religious studies.. It was pretty good

I don't want to sound sexist but... it's grandma/ mother/ sister/ female cousin right?

Edit: cool a graph
20051101_2.gif
I don't mean to alarm you but that is a table

Edit:does anyone have a spare fake pic application form?

Chuckie

But I also loved the KZ series for the setting scifi stuff.

I'll just buy a Wii-U with MK8/NSMBU

NinjaBoiX

Tence, I thought all the KZ games were pants. Sluggish, dull and laggy as hell. They're so po-faced too, not much fun at all IMO.
Isn't the online a bit ropey?
Yes! BritBro's all up in here.

Not really from my experience. I was expecting the worst but it's been fine a touch of lag and one session where I couldn't get a game aside.

It's so good man, I've always loved Battlefield even in shitty 30fps last gen. Shit is glorious in 1080p60. Into my veins.

Risgroo

It can, but at the same time it has pretty meh image quality. There is this weird shimmer on character textures, and whenever there are objects with lots of lines close together, there's this bloody horrid visual artefacting that I don't even have the words to describe accurately. I remember first seeing it when I played Half Life 2 on my old PC and the corregated iron tunnels would look absolutely horrid from the same thing.

Hmm, never noticed that, but I'm not too picky on IQ and such. I never even noticed screen tearing I read about it on GAF.

But I also loved the KZ series for the setting scifi stuff.

I'll just buy a Wii-U with MK8/NSMBU

Wii U is cool! Well, I'm not a fan of the hardware, but it's got some great games. Dankey Kang is my GOTY so far.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Yes! BritBro's all up in here.

Not really from my experience. I was expecting the worst but it's been fine a touch of lag and one session where I couldn't get a game aside.

It's so good man, I've always loved Battlefield even in shitty 30fps last gen. Shit is glorious in 1080p60. Into my veins.

BritBro HO!

Sounds sweet. Can't wait to get my filthy hands on a PS4.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
So am I. But Wazzy man....

Really? Hearing all this saddens me :( Still haven't bought the PS4. Wanted to have it because of KZSF. I think I might wait it out a while longer.

But that's the thing. I'm a 33 year old woman who has been with her same sex partner for 11 years. I'm awkward and made easily nervous. All I know is that Wazzy is a dog. I don't want to get in an adult situation with a dog. And is it a male or female dog? It took me years to figure out just 10% of my sexuality. I have to know these things dammit.

And listen to Ninj on KZ. I got it cause I liked Mercs on the Vita. I don't know what it is, it's just not got 'it'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom