• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

Wii U is cool! Well, I'm not a fan of the hardware, but it's got some great games. Dankey Kang is my GOTY so far.

Yeah I am buying that purely for some oldskool fun. I mean NSMBU looks amazing, I love 2D Marios. Super Mario 3D world ALSO looks amazing. Then you have MK8 (I am a sucker for everything Mario tbh) and like you said...DK (I even forgot about that one)

Oh and I already bought New Super Luigi a while ago...simply because that gorgeous green package :p

But that's the thing. I'm a 33 year old woman who has been with her same sex partner for 11 years. I'm awkward and made easily nervous. All I know is that Wazzy is a dog. I don't want to get in an adult situation with a dog. And is it a male or female dog? It took me years to figure out just 10% of my sexuality. I have to know these things dammit.
And listen to Ninj on KZ. I got it cause I liked Mercs on the Vita. I don't know what it is, it's just not got 'it'.

Wazzy a dog? A hot dog!

NinjaBoiX

Windam: Bringing the thirst back!
Haha, Windam is the thirstiest of them all. He may never be quenched.

Uh0ce2G.jpg

At least SOMEONE would appreciate my cooking!
I just fucking HATE mushrooms man.

TrueGrime

Morning Thirties.

I saw the Thundercats GIF. I was happen for a half second then became immediately sad when I realized that I used to watch that as a young lad.

Many many many many moons ago.

Doing the username/Neogaf search for me came up with something great I did that I'd completely forgotten about -

The setup
The post

Also mushrooms are awesome Ninj what you talking about bro?

Also my tag was total luck and not really related to anything I did. Other than post about Hawkguy. It's pretty great.

NinjaBoiX

I feel a tag is what people work up to as time goes by. But once you get that coveted tag.. I mean.. what's next??
I'll be Wendy.
Also mushrooms are awesome Ninj what you talking about bro?
Oh man, they're so vile. It's not even just the taste, it's the slimy rubbery texture, the gross smell, those disgusting fucking gills under the cap, the fact that they're a product of decomposition.

Just utterly repugnant.

Windam

Scaley member
Won't be able to get my eyebrows done before class since the girl who does eyebrows won't be in until 2.

No pic for you guys this morning. :c

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, they're so vile. It's not even just the taste, it's the slimy rubbery texture, the gross smell, those disgusting fucking gills under the cap, the fact that they're a product of decomposition.

Just utterly repugnant.

All worth it if they have hallucinogenic properties.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Won't be able to get my eyebrows done before class since the girl who does eyebrows won't be in until 2.

You're getting your eyebrows done? Waxed? Threaded? Plucking?

Fwiw threading is the best.

Did you guys have your own cartoons there or were you getting mainstream around the world stuff.

Some Australian cartoons, some American ones. We probably got Thundercats but before my time. I'd watch Batmans and Spider Mans and all that on a Saturday Morning, or Dragon Ball Z or whatever. But then there was also weird local stuff. I'm struggling to precisely remember what was local and what wasn't, to be honest. It was all just blurry and we had british stuff, american stuff, canadian stuff, australian stuff etc.

I DO remember Plasmo being Australian. You can see an episode on YouTube here, goes for <5 minutes. Charming little show.

What about me? Can I get a tag please please?

It will help validate the fact that I'm perhaps too old to be posting on Internet forums.

Make a feebly happy. It's all we can do in this life.

Trying to play the sympathy card? Pffff

NinjaBoiX

Your eyebrows are very neat and tidy. I just let my grow wild and free as god intended.
Threading! :D
What exactly is this? I've seen people getting it done but it looks strange. And a bit gross.

(Lots of things are gross today.)
All worth it if they have hallucinogenic properties.
tumblr_mhadhojPvh1s3749jo1_500.gif

Shroom tea is the bomb. And you can't really taste the shrooms.

Windam

Scaley member
You and me both.

I like brushing my eyebrows. It's relaxing in the morning. I love good eyebrows.

I always brush my eyebrows in the morning before leaving home. Always gotta make sure they're neat.

Maybe this is why people/my friends assume I'm gay. There ain't nothing wrong with a man wanting to look neat! :mad:

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I always brush my eyebrows in the morning before leaving home. Always gotta make sure they're neat.

Maybe this is why people/my friends assume I'm gay. There ain't nothing wrong with a man wanting to look neat! :mad:

And gay does not equal neat brows.

I use brow gel on mine. If they're short I like to brush against the grain and muss them up a bit.

NinjaBoiX

As long as you don't go full chola I promise not to mock you.

DfeUOSk.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Man I remember when I was working at EBgames (aka gamestop), and already a huge PBF fan, and a co-worker brought in the hardcover book collection of PBF comic panels. I thought he was an awesome person until I found out he was pro-skub.

Edit: There's been new panels recently too!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Man I remember when I was working at EBgames (aka gamestop), and already a huge PBF fan, and a co-worker brought in the hardcover book collection of PBF comic panels. I thought he was an awesome person until I found out he was pro-scub.

Thanks. I never knew what scub was until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom