• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
A family of wrens has built a nest in the wreath outside my parents' front door. So, we're supposed to use the back one to avoid bothering them. I forgot and looked in the nest out of curiosity. Lo and behold, mama's home. I see her glare at me, and then she flies out of the nest and tried to dive bomb me.

;_;

Curious? I'd be freaked out to look in there...
Still, it's kind of a funny story, and you're ok... I think, possible PTSD... ;P

Wazzy

Banned
Hey guys, guess what?

Another toilet incident. -_-

Apparently someone decided to shit out a turd longer than a railroad. They didn't flush. It's now stuck.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Mother-of-God-GIF_1.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Sorry guys, no pictures. I did snapchat it to Stephen and a couple other friends, though.

TheProfessor: Heyyyyyyyy I was looking for my old Christmas avatar you made but the image link is broken. :( Do you still have it? I wanna keep all the avatars Iv'e had.

Windam

Scaley member

I'm sorry. I don't know how to approach. :(

Gorlllll you gotta keep pushing yourself! Rejection is a part of life and while it's not great, you'll learn from it and end up in a better place.

Don't be scared, continue messaging people and just keep the conversation going!

Gurl I gotta get her number before I can message her! This is some random girl in my Biology I class. :x

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm currently writing grant applications.

they're fucking annoyingly hard to write, let me tell you that.

"explain your last 2 and future 2 years of work in one page for a layman and why we should give you money for that"

... uuuh...

Windam

Scaley member
I'm currently writing grant applications.

they're fucking annoyingly hard to write, let me tell you that.

"explain your last 2 and future 2 years of work in one page for a layman and why we should give you money for that"

... uuuh...

"I've spent the last two years working the streets of Langley at night, servicing lonely men whose wives won't put out anymore, and are desperate for love and attention. I will continue to do so unless you give me money.

Please respond."

Chuckie

You're a Holland supporter!

France/Italy >

Last time we met those teams in a Championship it played out like this:

Netherlands - Italy 3-0
Netherlands - France 4-1

but that is not gonna happen now...because we're not that good anymrore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom