• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Dude. I was 40 mins late to work myself.

That god I only work for one person and he's cool as shit.

In the same sort of boat, though my boss is in another time zone...
Not sure if they're cool yet, as they've only been my boss for a few weeks... :|

Earliest I've been to work in the past month is 30 mins late...
I've always had a problem being on time, ever since I was a kid... :/

I would give advice, but as a 22 year old who has been single my entire life I don't really have any

Is that pushing for pity too hard?

I've seen pics of you, you won't be single for long... ;P
Plus you're cool. :p

Windam

Scaley member
Stride on up and point out how neat your eyebrows are.

that would probably work on me. Provided the person was smiling and didn't smell funny

I have on my Armani Code cologne so hopefully I smell good? Eyebrows could be better, since I wasn't able to get them done. :( She's sitting in front of me, and my friends are on neither side of me. It's over.

You got this, dude. You can't win if you never try.

But I won't lose, either! :eek:

Toa TAK

Banned
I have on my Armani Code cologne so hopefully I smell good? Eyebrows could be better, since I wasn't able to get them done. :( She's sitting in front of me, and my friends are on neither side of me. It's over.

You got this, just be all like, "Excuse me, do you have X in the notes?" Or whatever, and then after that properly introduce yourself after.

What's the worse that can happen?

Windam

Scaley member
You got this, just be all like, "Excuse me, do you have X in the notes?" Or whatever, and then after that properly introduce yourself after.

What's the worse that can happen?

:lol she's been online shopping on her laptop all class. No notes taken down.

It feels worse than a loss. You'll find that out later when you think back at all the chances you didn't take.

D: I don't wanna be a miserable old man!

Chuckie

D: I don't wanna be a miserable old man!

Good!

I have had periods in my life where I was too shy/afraid to try and those only lead to regrets.
I have also periods in my life where I just tried. I got burnt a few times but I also had some great dates and sweet girlfriends.

Luckily for me I ended with a try-period, so now I am happily married :D

Windam

Scaley member
Oh god she has a watch that reminds of the girl that shot me down before I even got to ask her out (had no interest in keeping/making conversation). D:

Good!

I have had periods in my life where I was too shy/afraid to try and those only lead to regrets.
I have also periods in my life where I just tried. I got burnt a few times but I also had some great dates and sweet girlfriends.

Luckily for me I ended with a try-period, so now I am happily married :D

But thirsty for Anna Faith. :p

Wazzy

Banned
But I want Wazzy all for myself :(

But that's the thing. I'm a 33 year old woman who has been with her same sex partner for 11 years. I'm awkward and made easily nervous. All I know is that Wazzy is a dog. I don't want to get in an adult situation with a dog. And is it a male or female dog? It took me years to figure out just 10% of my sexuality. I have to know these things dammit.
I told you we were meant to be together!

At least SOMEONE would appreciate my cooking!

JvIZkV3.png

THE THIRST IS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who's this sexy mothafocka?

I know it's Clyde

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Oh god she has a watch that reminds of the girl that shot me down before I even got to ask her out (had no interest in keeping/making conversation). D:

But thirsty for Anna Faith. :p

Windam come over to Manchester. We'll sort you out.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I noticed you're using amazon prime, good choice.
q6Io0uX.gif
I'll prime your package like we're in the amazon girl wehhhh heh heh hehhhh
q6Io0uX.gif

You edited it!

Before you put in the dirty bit, it would have won me over. My response would've been something like

"why yes, for one payment a month I get both one day delivery AND access to a host of movies. "

AcridMeat

Banned
You edited it!

Before you put in the dirty bit, it would have won me over. My response would've been something like

"why yes, for one payment a month I get both one day delivery AND access to a host of movies. "
And access to your local kindle library. Smart investment I do believe.
q6Io0uX.gif

I actually just bought a kindle from that crazy cheap deal. It's an awesome little device!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I hate that feeling when you say something to a potential employer that you know you shouldn't have.
Nothing you can do but hope for the best and learn from it ^^

Well, it looks like my chance to apply what I learned from it will come sooner than I thought because they JUST called me in for a third interview a few hours from now.

shit-just-got-real-o.gif

Shower. Shave. Iron. Drive. The real dark souls starts here.

Wazzy

Banned
IT'S NOT THIRST!

IT'S MILD NEED FOR A REFRESHING BEVERAGE

Speak for yourself!

Cat-Drinking-out-of-Sink.gif
Don't lieee it's da thirst.

Noped out. Anxiety was too strong.

:negativeman:

Gorlllll you gotta keep pushing yourself! Rejection is a part of life and while it's not great, you'll learn from it and end up in a better place.

Don't be scared, continue messaging people and just keep the conversation going!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
First shift at new bar in an hour, kinda nervous

Well, it looks like my chance to apply what I learned from it will come sooner than I thought because they JUST called me in for a third interview a few hours from now.

shit-just-got-real-o.gif

Shower. Shave. Iron. Drive. The real dark souls starts here.
don't forget to poop
I can personally vouch for all the britgaf peeps. Good humans.

Apart from Tash.

Watch out for Tash.
Heed his warning people, I'll charm you all to death with my amazing looks and personality

NinjaBoiX

Tash, I have that pic of your tight buns from what'sapp on my phone. I like to look at it when I'm feeling down.

I had to delete the pic of your tattered ballsack though, it wasn't good for my constitution.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tash, I have that pic of your tight buns from what'sapp on my phone. I like to look at it when I'm feeling down.

I had to delete the pic of your tattered ballsack though, it wasn't good for my constitution.

I'm glad you kept it padawan, probably for the best you deleted the other picture

Wazzy

Banned

AcridMeat

Banned
Hey Acrid, are you watching World Cup and if so, who are you rooting for?
Always like underdogs in the world cup. Looking at the groups I'm rooting for
Croatia group A,
Japan in group C,
everyone but France in group E,
USA in group G,
everyone but Spain in group B,
Uruguay in group D,
everyone in group F,
? in group H

These will all change depending on group stage outcomes. I usually go match by match honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom