• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Acrid gurl who will be your main team, though? xD

Also my avvy has been france/italianfied!

psAqNsi.png

:D

You got a cool one... :p
According to that Avatar, it seems France is your main team... muahahhahaha >:)

Wazzy

Banned
It's that darn foozeball talk! :p

Do France, it's in your blood!
Plus I used to love em when Zidane was in his prime, such an awesome player.

I kind of wanted to get the beads recoloured for Canada flag colours(lulz) and then face paint Italian but maybe I'll just do facepaint France. I feel like Italy would look better though.

MutFox

Banned
If you put Canada, you gotta put 1986 somewhere in there...
That's our one and only time we were in the World Cup... :|

One day we'll be there again... Sigh...

Linius

Link is brokennnnnnnnn

Naw. I'm rooting for both France and Italy because I'm Canadian(we don't have a team that makes it in) and my heritage is mainly French and English. Italy is because most of my friends are Italian. :p

Good luck!

ddyU12J.gif

Heck no, Half Japanese Half Mexican...
Those are my 2 teams... :D

Working on my Avatar right now using GIMP,
it sort of sucks compared to Photoshop... :|

Supporting two countries now eh? Pledge allegiance to one :(

AcridMeat

Banned
Acrid gurl who will be your main team, though? xD
Hungary hasn't been in since the 80's so I don't have a big affiliation with any. Forgot I've liked Germany but prefer underdogs.
Heh. I'm getting Acrid to face paint him too. I haven't decided which team I'll have as the face paint, though. :(
Can I just put Zidane's head on him instead?
What the fuck is going on? Futbol?
Just chant USA they're in it.

MutFox

Banned

Nope, 2...
Always been that way, plus neither is top tier. ;P
Mom is from Mexico, Dad from Japan... :p

Both football and national pride are awful.

Fuck em both.

Yeah, hate National pride when it comes to violence or actually thinking you're better than others.
Though for sports, I usually see it as friendly and the world coming together. :p (There's always gonna be idiots though)

I don't watch too much Futball, but World Cup is such a cool event. :)

Wazzy

Banned
Nahhhhhhh :D

Sweet! Need this photoshopped then as I don't have a large preference.

39(16).jpg
Pick one!
Hungary hasn't been in since the 80's so I don't have a big affiliation with any. Forgot I've liked Germany but prefer underdogs.

Can I just put Zidane's head on him instead?

Just chant USA they're in it.
Noooooooo :'(

Your facepaint job will be amazeballs.

Linius

We took a massive dump on Hungary before we took off to South Africa the last time. Too bad the guy in my avatar injured himself in that game by doing stupid shit.

AcridMeat

Banned
We took a massive dump on Hungary before we took off to South Africa the last time. Too bad the guy in my avatar injured himself in that game by doing stupid shit.
Yeaaaaah that was like 5-0. They're scrappy and shit. Oh well they had their somewhat glory in the 50s and 60s.

That's Robben right?

I like the dutch team, I really wanted them to win last couple tournys. Sneijder is a bad ass.

Linius

I think I'm having Chinese tonight. Mmmm~

Always love me some Chinese food. These wok to go places over here are great.

Yeaaaaah that was like 5-0. They're scrappy and shit. Oh well they had their somewhat glory in the 50s and 60s.

That's Robben right?

I like the dutch team, I really wanted them to win last couple tournys. Sneijder is a bad ass.

Robben yes. And luck has never been on our side. I think we're the only country who have played three WC finals without ever winning one :lol

MutFox

Banned
I've always liked the Dutch team too...

Here's my reason, they always choke when it matters,
just like my fave team the Canucks... :(

Yep,call it Soccer most of the time here...
The whole calling it football is confusing, but I understand that we have it wrong.

Acid08

Banned
Soccer? Pfffffft.

Acrid, Hertl had a sweet assist on Jagr's goal during the worlds today. Wingels had a really good game for the US too.

Chuckie

Euro Cup doesn't count as much...
Greece won that a few years ago... :|
!

Back then it was big mofo!

Edit: Also...can you turn the sound off on the Wii U game pad thingy? It is doing that huge system update and the sound is killing me

Edit 2: nvm..theres a volume button on top

AcridMeat

Banned
Soccer? Pfffffft.

Acrid, Hertl had a sweet assist on Jagr's goal during the worlds today. Wingels had a really good game for the US too.
Nice! When do these games air? Is it stupid early o'clock for us?

I'm still amazed Jagr keeps going. He was my best friend in elementary school's favorite player (He's Czech) so still hearing about him 2 decades later is crazy.

Got a coffee frappuccino yeeeeees

Huh? Stop bothering Mama's birds... :p

A family of wrens has built a nest in the wreath outside my parents' front door. So, we're supposed to use the back one to avoid bothering them. I forgot and looked in the nest out of curiosity. Lo and behold, mama's home. I see her glare at me, and then she flies out of the nest and tried to dive bomb me.

;_;

MutFox

Banned
Probably why they lost ;)

You really know how to hurt us Canuck fans... :|
I always see you Shark guys as NHL brothers, cause we both choke... :/

We lost to France... WTF
Wazzy was cheering for France and Canada earlier... Not sure about the jinx powers now...

AcridMeat

Banned
By the way Acid I don't know if you're available tomorrow but I was gonna hang out with coldvein in B town. He's down in Oakland for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom