• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[REC] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quarantine

Windam

Scaley member
Just to let you guys know.
Horror is one of the only genre's I don't really enjoy... :|

Which Paranormal Activity came out in 2011? I closed my eyes and looked away when I saw that one in theatres for Halloween that year with my friend. The last horror movie I watched before then was The Grudge in theatres when I was like 7.

Stupid American remakes!

Some of us don't mind subtitles, film studios.

[REC] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quarantine

Ooooooooooh, Spanish horror. Yes.

I will watch this soon.

Levels of Scariness:
Jake's face in the morning >>>>>>>>>>>>>> any horror movie ever

You sound jealous.

Halo 2

Banned
[REC] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quarantine
Yeah
📹

Windam

Scaley member
Seems like I should go to America and become a cop. I'll get to vent my frustration on the lawless plebs, maybe kill a few while I "fear for my life" or accidentally because what the fuck do you mean people can't take 9 bullets to the face when I time them so they have time for the blood to leave their eyes like in the games

TrueGrime

Man, don't like it too much too but after late night hockey games, Taco Hell is the ONLY thing around here still fucking open.

I want this so much

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Guardians%20of%20the%20Galaxy%20-%20Star-Lord%20Collectible_PR5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom