• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
20 McDonald's nuggets for $5 bb.
20 spicy nuggets for $4 at Wendy's bb.

Autralian Wendy's only servers Ice-cream. You should come to Australia sometime, you'll love it (
The weed is expensive, the Netflix is unavailable, and your favourite 5 fast food outlets? They probably don't exist
).

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
One of my friends was trying to get me into it but I'm still in post-halo depression.

Also, Destiny sucks.

MutFox

Banned
I've had fun with CoD.

4: Modern Warfare.

proud_charmander_by_kol98d525yi2.png

MutFox

Banned
Modern Warfare 1+2 had wicked campaigns.
I enjoyed 2 more since they didn't have the endless respawn until reaching a scripted checkpoint.

Allowed more ways to accomplish a mission.

Windam

Scaley member
Modern Warfare 1+2 had wicked campaigns.
I enjoyed 2 more since they didn't have the endless respawn until reaching a scripted checkpoint.

Allowed more ways to accomplish a mission.

4's campaign was good until Shock and Awe. Then the story quickly degenerated into a mess that carried over into MW2 (where everything was tuned to 11). World at War's campaign was the best, methinks. I want a new WW2 shooter. Imagine Stalingrad in actual HD. Or storming the beaches of Normandy with hundreds of AI companions. Or the Battle of Britain. In EHCH DEEEEEEEE

I actually have Modern Warfare 2, but I've never played it.

I also have Black Ops and 3... my brother used to be a big CoD fan.

But now he's moved onto JRPGs. Blessed be.

MutFox

Banned
After playing the Campaigns of Black Ops and MW3, I stopped playing CoD campaigns.
Huge drop in quality.

They actually went back to the infinite respawns until reaching a scripted checkpoint.
Just not great at all, not worth your time.

zeemumu

Wow, that most recent Paranormal Activity is actually kinda stupid.

Points lost for putting time-traveling doors into your found footage ghost story

Necrovex

Wow, that most recent Paranormal Activity is actually kinda stupid.

Points lost for putting time-traveling doors into your found footage ghost story

You're implying that not any of the Paranormal Activity films were stupid. I laughed my ass off throughout the franchise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom