• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's only some theatres that have that.
My bro decided to get tickets for the VIP theatre at that particular theatre.

No people under 19 allowed.
So don't have to worry about kids talking/crying during the movie. ;D
Can also have a glass of beer or whatever in there too...D
Ah yeah okay, there are a handful of those around here as well. Not the same company I don't think. The idea of getting some awesome food and a beer with that gigantic screen sounds so good.

MutFox

Banned
Fave disney movie?
I've watched A LOT of em...

Even though it's not from the early Disney films.
Lion King.

Some of the visuals and animation are just beautiful with the colour tone they use for Africa.
Of course there's gonna be cheese in there, but it looks great. :p

Lion King was on the bottom of my list mainly because it's a bit 3musical5me.

Quality, also Luck of the Irish and Alley cat strike

I don't remember Alley Cat Strike very well.

But yeah, Luck of the Irish is another top one.

My preteen/early teen self crushed on Ryan Merriman so damn hard.

Halo 2

Banned
I don't remember Alley Cat Strike very well.

But yeah, Luck of the Irish is another top one.

My preteen/early teen self crushed on Ryan Merriman so damn hard.
.....how could...you...forget...the pinnacle of film
inalj8bn0qwfh.gif

Turin

Banned
Aladdin should be on your love list.

How dare.

My top five would be:

1. Aladdin
  2. Beauty and the Beast
  3. Sleeping Beauty
  4. Snow White
  5. The Lion King

I like all of those movies. Seven dwarves in the cave mining was great. Aladdin in the cave of wonders. <3

Point is there is none that really sticks with me totally.

MutFox

Banned
Sweet, I'll look for that beer when in the US. :D

Looks like it's not from a major brewer,
so it's likely that it's not imported. :|

I'm gonna have a beer when watching GotG on Friday.

MutFox

Banned
Just don't think they'll be the same with Miyazaki gone.
He's def my fave artist of any medium.

Princess Mononoke is one of my favorite movies ever.
Up there with Forrest Gump and Pulp Fiction.

zeemumu

oo de lally
I still have Robin Hood on VHS

Twitches, Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, Pixel Perfect, Johnny Tsunami, Phantom of the Megaplex, Tower of Terror, The 13th Year, Proud Family Movie, The Even Stevens Movie, Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time, Kim Possible: So the Drama, Up Up and Away, Sky High, The Famous Jet Jackson, Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire. That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Looking at the list, I missed The Cheetah Girls, The Other Me, Scream Team, and Cadet Kelly.

Wazzy

Banned
Heyyy CrudeDiatribe, does Double Dragon Neon have online co-op? I want to play with a friend. :D

Also Mutt: Thanks! It's nice knowing I've got support if I ever need it.

Clyde: My poutine addiction has disappeared for now so I'll survive.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I am so tired that I saw this brown stuff on my wrist and before my brain even had time to think "what is this brown stuff on my wrist" i was licking it. Thank fuck it was just wet coffee grounds.

I highly reccomend this if you ever come across it.

Can you teach me about beer?

zeemumu

I am so tired that I saw this brown stuff on my wrist and before my brain even had time to think what is this brown stuff on my wrist" i was licking it. Thank fuck it was just wet coffee grounds.

Can you teach me about beer?

The fisting jokes practically write themselves.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I am the kind of fastidious obsessive who counts the bristles on their toothbrush so getting my hands dirty is fucking inconceivable, let alone me thinking "I should lick that".

Halo 2

Banned
That bridge is awesome Id like to walk all over it.

O.k so say Sols are $8 but they're only $3 after 9:00 and it's 8:45 but I really want num num juice right then, what should I do?

Welllll I haven't taken a math class in like 3 years so you're on your own breh.

Clydefrog

I'm such a wuss when it comes to heights. Airplanes are fine though.

One of the scariest things was going on the Palm Springs tramway. That fucker takes like 10 minutes to get you to the top of the mountain and it swings like a bitch at every tower.

I had to ride the damn thing four times. The things I do for visiting relatives...

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Are those Australian prices? Also, I've never had fast food chicken nuggets. And kinda hate McDonalds.

zeemumu

Are those Australian prices? Also, I've never had fast food chicken nuggets. And kinda hate McDonalds.

American prices. They give you a ton of chicken nuggets for oddly low prices, now. That said, I don't eat much McDonalds anymore either. The burgers taste like the cardboard box that they're put into.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Pshhhhh that's not scary.

Nothing can frighten a race of people who laugh in the face of diabetes every breakfast by lathering everything in syrup though.

American prices. They give you a ton of chicken nuggets for oddly low prices, now. That said, I don't eat much McDonalds anymore either. The burgers taste like the cardboard box that they're put into.

Highs are high but the lows are low. Had a bacon BBQ cheeseburger recently and it was probably the best thing I've eaten this entire year (Don't exactly eat well though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom