• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

i just read my same-sex encounter answer... sigh. i'm sorry.. it's just untrue
i need to retake this

i have had a same sex encounter and i did not enjoy it

NinjaBoiX

I've never tried online dating, never needed to.

I got pussy falling out of my pockets.

UZ7WQUO.gif

I should really.

Wazzy

Banned
God creating a Cupid account is boring. Maybe I'll pass.

I guess we'll never know that match percentage.

I need to sleep now. Night erebody!

Clydefrog

Should evolution and creationism be taught side-by-side in school?
An image of Estoc Yes, students should hear both sides
An image of SmileyF No, creationism has no place in schools

you didnt post my reasoning behind that:

Students WILL hear both sides. Students hear a lot of things.

it should definitely be available. let the poor child decide what sounds more plausible.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
you didnt post my reasoning behind that:

Students WILL hear both sides. Students hear a lot of things.

it should definitely be available. let the poor child decide what sounds more plausible.

no. You're wrong.

It shouldn't be available.

It's not science. It shouldn't be taught in a science classroom. Teach it in religion class if you want. If you want to advocate for creationism in schools, then I want mandatory evolutional sermons in church.

This isn't a question of what's plausible. There's a right and a wrong. We're not teaching "the earth is in the centre of the universe" and "the earth is flat" either.

no. You're wrong.

It's not science. It shouldn't be taught in a science classroom. Teach it in religion class if you want. If you want to advocate for creationism in schools, then I want mandatory evolutional sermons in church.

This isn't a question of what's plausible. There's a right and a wrong. We're not teaching "the earth is in the centre of the universe" and "the earth is flat" either.

This is why we're 91%

Clydefrog

no. You're wrong.

you're outright denying the child knowledge. might as well burn the creationists' books!

i completely agree with you that it does not belong in a science class. but the stupid okcupid question asked whether or not it should be taught in school.

we shouldn't pretend that creationists never existed and that their beliefs never amounted to anything. i'm sure they'll be around for quite a while :0

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
you're outright denying the child knowledge. might as well burn the creationists' books!

i completely agree with you that it does not belong in a science class. but the stupid okcupid question asked whether or not it should be taught in school.

we shouldn't pretend that creationists never existed and that their beliefs never amounted to anything. i'm sure they'll be around for quite a while :0

then teach it in goddamn history class about how stupid people used to be after the witchhunt and slavery chapters.

Just because some people are stupidly saying it's true doesn't make it true.

We don't have to pretend it doesn't exist, but nobody's advocating to teach flat earth theory and geocentrism in geology or geography or physics class now, are they.

I feel very, VERY strongly about this, don't even try me dude.

The okcupid questions asks whether or not it should be taught in school, and the answer to that question is and always will be "fuck no, and everyone who says it should be either doesn't understand the topic or is outright stupid".

This is why we're 91%

-brofist-

Clydefrog

The okcupid questions asks whether or not it should be taught in school, and the answer to that question is and always will be "fuck no, and everyone who says it should be either doesn't understand the topic or is outright stupid".

I don't follow this logic. Creationism, along with many other forms of religion, should definitely be part of the curriculum. You cannot assume that children will understand creationism and toss it aside for a much more supported theory like evolution.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hey thirstlings.

There's this very pale, timid looking brunette built like a brick shithouse training at my gym each evening. Should I smirk at her in hopes of intercourse?

She's also 15 cm/5.9 inches taller than me
PXO4GQl.png

The_Poet

Banned
Hey thirstlings.

There's this very pale, timid looking brunette built like a brick shithouse training at my gym each evening. Should I smirk at her in hopes of intercourse?

She's also 15 cm/5.9 inches taller than me
PXO4GQl.png

Only look at her through reflections in gym mirrors, then it doesn't count as creeping.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So in February I spot this guy in some threads whose avatar looks really cool so I send him a message. His posts are pretty great too.

k090yb3.png

He links me to the game Broken Age. I remember seeing the trailer and that's why the avatar is so vaguely familiar. The avatar in question:

z5yVMNG.png

Then Neogaf. gets banned. I look through his recent posts and I can't even be sure what he did. I'm pretty sure I used his avatar for a day or two. Because Elijah Wood is awesome.

Then in May I notice there's a guy called "Matt Damon" around in the same kinda threads I post in. And it's so obvious. There's no overlap on the join dates either.

WgEcgij.png

He gets banned and I feel bad about it pretty much immediately. Live and let live right?

In June I send a pm to someone who replied in the "I've never done an illegal drug" thread. Because I think it's funny he posted a picture of a vaporiser without actually explaining that it is one.

aLD6Gqh.png

We send each other some music and stuff, seems like an ok dude.

Cut to July. just hanging out in FakeGaf with Halo 2. Halo 2 posts a screencap of his Tinder app. I'm not sure what Tinder is but it sounds familiar. Then I remember that I saw that Matt Damon had posted in the Tinder thread when I scoped him out after seeing his avatar was the same. Then it hits me. Neogaf.? Matt Damon? Halo 2? These are all weird as hell usernames. Could Halo 2, someone who i'd call a freind, be a proxy account? Someone who I've gotten banned before? Now I know how that guy in that Korean movie who bangs his daughter feels. I decide that I need to find out if he's a proxy without letting him know that I know he's a proxy. Needless to say subtly is not my strong suit.

lg09JJB.png

I decide that this means nothing. I mean, are we going to put everyone on NeoGaf who uses Tinder, played Broken Age, and watched Review on trial?

Late July, Halo 2 gets banned.

I love my dead gay son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom