• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Poet

Banned
RIP The_Poet.

dIpbV1I.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You picky fucking fuck.

Sucky thing about dimples is you can't compliment them very well. "Your dimples are so cute, they go in so deep"
See?

The internet allows me to be as picky as I want to be. I have nothing but an eternal carrousel of world class T&A at a click's distance.

IRL? Shit, I'll take what I can. Mostly.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Those boobs look kinda pushed up. Like they'd be disappointing after the top is removed.
Edit: Source- I know boobs

NinjaBoiX

You just cut out the "they go so deep". Just pointing them out is a compliment.

"I like your dimples"
"I like your eyes, they're really wide. One could say bulbous."
She has very nice teeth.
"You have wonderful teeth, I bet you brush them twice a day for at least two minutes."
Those boobs look kinda pushed up. Like they'd be disappointing after the top is removed.
Edit: Source- I know boobs
"Your rack is mint, but I bet they look shit hanging free."

NinjaBoiX

Its 2:20pm here, Not even started the party yet
Practicing mojito's for cocktail training at work tonight, I'm too drunk already.

eY30Wfu.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm meant to be using white rum and white sugar bit our build list doesn't specify that:

egth5hJ.jpg

Any tips from ma peeps?

NinjaBoiX

I'm using brown sugar (as specified, even though all the YouTube videos I've watched say white) Havana Esp rum (the vids say white) and full lime segments (vids say just juice).

I'm sure this build list is totally wrong, lol. It's the one my manager gave me, but maybe she's not as clued up as I thought.

I know to spank the mint to release the oils and to muddle the drink gently so as not to bruise the lime and mint too much, but it still feels like I'm missing something...

The_Poet

Banned
White sugar will certainly make it sweeter.

I used to tear the mint roughly with my hands instead of spank it when I used to work in a bar in Cyprus, came out pretty well

It'll turn out better than the mojitos my friend was making the other day

They were basically some rum, a bit of lime and a mint...branch? just stuck in it. It was dumb.

NinjaBoiX

White sugar will certainly make it sweeter.

I used to tear the mint roughly with my hands instead of spank it when I used to work in a bar in Cyprus, came out pretty well
It just looks a little muddy with the light brown rum and brown sugar. I'm pretty sure it's meant to be clear with that refreshing green colour from the mint.
It'll turn out better than the mojitos my friend was making the other day

They were basically some rum, a bit of lime and a mint...branch? just stuck in it. It was dumb.
The last one my bro drank was made with honey. Wut. It was from The Violet Hour, and they're a pretty big client of ours so he just drank it even though it tasted foul.

The last one my bro drank was made with honey. Wut. It was from The Violet Hour, and they're a pretty big client of ours so he just drank it even though it tasted foul.

The ones my friend made tasted of toothpaste

Then my other friend just added some Disaronno and it tasted like marzipan after cleaning your teeth

Are you guys seasoned alcoholics?

Two beers or one class a wine and I'm tipsy.

Sup BB. <3

Hay hay <333

Nope. Same as you unfortunately ;___;. I have such a low tolerance.
I'm a cheap fuck date

One glass of white wine (my favorite X___X) and I'm dancing on my own like Robyn. :3 :3 :3

Well I'm British, its illegal to stop drinking if the football is on when you get to the age of 14.

LOLLL. A few guys on my soccer team are from the UK and I swear to gawd I've never seen them without a beer in their hand. :p!
Even on the soccer field sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom