• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know i kind of like real pics

image.php

What kind of expression even is this?

Clydefrog

I miss the days when I fit my Goodwill suit that has a bloodstain stab in the back.

1928837_505447372609_4591_n.jpg

edit: heh, i'm making this my official NHL coaching image

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
For the record, I thought my ban was one month long due to the way the date was displayed (mm/dd/yy instead of dd/mm/yy) and the inherent funkyness of the date in which I was banned.

I'm trying to clear that up why I was banned, but the reason displayed in my "you are banned" message was the post in which I was calling out somebody. So you just know: don't call people out. Even if they are legit <<<<<redacted>>>>>>

MutFox

Banned
what in the actual LOL
Hahahaha what

It was for GISHWHES. :p
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=849980
Probably the reason the Vancouver people haven't posted much this week. ;D

Oh god the harlem shake video and ice cream one. *shudder*

That fall actually hurt LOL

Haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Who knew someone dripping ice cream on my face would make me laugh. XD

And yeah, if you still have the vid with sound, the fall even sounds painful... :|

For the record, I thought my ban was one month long due to the way the date was displayed (mm/dd/yy instead of dd/mm/yy) and the inherent funkyness of the date in which I was banned.

I'm trying to clear that up why I was banned, but the reason displayed in my "you are banned" message was the post in which I was calling out somebody. So you just know: don't call people out. Even if they are legit <<<<<redacted>>>>>>

Yay! you're back! :D

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yay! you're back! :D

Yay!

I as I was saying through WhatsApp, in less than 24 hours I got a chatty Tinder match and a milfish hottie put me on her favourites at a dating site I frequent.

I could use a couple of bannings every now and then if this is what comes from them, TBH.

NinjaBoiX

I remember the first time I got banned (made a snide remark about Kinect as a junior) I misread the backwards US date format and thought I was banned for like 6 months. But it was actually just a few weeks.

Glad to see you back chieftain tank.

After reading through some more of his posts in that thread, yeah it was worth it.

So she got banned for calling out wreckless on his behavior?

Yes, because she personally insulted him.

She could have called him out on his behavior without calling him a fucking asshole. But I can understand how that would be cathartic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom