• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

After reading through some more of his posts in that thread, yeah it was worth it.

Yes, because she personally insulted him.

She could have called him out on his behavior without calling him a fucking asshole. But I can understand how that would be cathartic.

But on the other hand she was kinda right.

*secretly hi-fives Wazzy*

MutFox

Banned
Suddenly the deplorable shit he did ten years ago makes a lot more sense.

HE'S STILL DOING IT.

LOL, he was complaining that people were judging him about something he did 10 years ago...
Yet he was still defending it.

Which means in those 10 years, he didn't learn a thing.
That is even sadder. :|

Sup? Haven't been here in...

For the record, I thought my ban was one month long due to the way the date was displayed (mm/dd/yy instead of dd/mm/yy) and the inherent funkyness of the date in which I was banned.

I'm trying to clear that up why I was banned, but the reason displayed in my "you are banned" message was the post in which I was calling out somebody. So you just know: don't call people out. Even if they are legit <<<<<redacted>>>>>>

eKtywcE.jpg

That's BB dropping a load of his
ice
cream on both Wazzy and me...
The stuff got up my nose. :|

Hahaha oh no wazzrz

...some time.

Huh.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
OOF.

Safety equipment is recommended before entering that thread.

That thread gave me an idea for a thread, but i'm not sure if the mods would allow it.

Basically people would elect themselves for Gaf to dig up dirt on, to prove that they're actually as clean as they say they are. Hilarity will ensue.

Turin

Banned
Just got done replaying one of the greatest games of all time.
Flower. :3

I've never even actually used IRC.

I am an internet infant.

Sociopath: check

Misogynist: double check

Generally awful human: triple check

......I was just about to make a joke involving Dexter Morgan but I think it might've been going too far.

Townsville
shitville
:(

Most fake gaffers i've had in a call was 6. I think one may have been a drunk gaffer though.

Dropboxdropboxdropbox

Dropboxdropboxdropboxdropbox. Dropbox dropbox.
Dropbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom