• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well querls, I think I'm finally going to do a combined re-read of A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons.

I have a feeling it will make me appreciate both books more. I just dread the hopping back and forth between books. :negman:

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Well querls, I think I'm finally going to do a combined re-read of A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons.

I have a feeling it will make me appreciate both books more. I just dread the hopping back and forth between books. :negman:

If you spoil me anything I'll make dental floss out of your frenulum.

zeemumu

Just gotta make it through one more all day shift. Hopefully this one will be easier on me because I'm going in at 9am on a Monday and everyone should be at work at this time, not shopping, and most people have done their back to school shopping by now.

The_Poet

Banned
IT'S VOGUE.

VOGUE.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
What's the big deal with multiple accounts? I had like 15 Neopets accounts, 6 GMail accounts, 50 Hotmail accounts, and 10 PSN accounts before I settled with my current one. Admins should be flattered people try to keep coming back.

The_Poet

Banned
What's the big deal with multiple accounts? I had like 15 Neopets accounts, 6 GMail accounts, 50 Hotmail accounts, and 10 PSN accounts before I settled with my current one. Admins should be flattered people try to keep coming back.

I guess if you get banned on one, they don't want that person on the site at all. If you don't get banned, why do you need 2 active accounts?

Windam

Scaley member
I guess if you get banned on one, they don't want that person on the site at all. If you don't get banned, why do you need 2 active accounts?

Maybe they've learned their lesson? Maybe they got perma'd over something dumb? Maybe they met great people here (HA!)?

Turin

Banned
i'm actually the same way, i only like Melancholia. Nymphomaniac just looks like everything i want. I feel like i understand exactly what he's going for and i'm in, plus it should be perfect to watch with the girlfriend. we like freaky sexy movies.

I feel like he'd make some great movies if not for his perpetual boner.

I went for a run in the early hours of this morning.

And then I did another thing while I was out. It was exhilarating. I think a bug bit me (not on my dick) but it was worth it.

Did you see squirrels and deer roaming while you took yourself to an elevated level of consciousness?

To think that right now Lucian is taking a trip in a handful of hours that would have taken even some of our most recent ancestors weeks and months to traverse, and that before then escape from the microcosms we were born into was an impossibility altogether.

ukraine-plane-crash.jpg

While we're feeling good about progress I recommend checking out Clive Owen's new show, The Knick. =D

Aren't you my alt tho

Em and Jake:

image08.gif

I'd think less of anybody dating a gaffer, TBH.

Buf and Cat are going to eat you.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Every single time stupid flightradar24 isn't showing that plane I almost get a heart attack :/

Like now. FFS.

Windam

Scaley member
Every single time stupid flightradar24 isn't showing that plane I almost get a heart attack :/

Like now. FFS.

Just go yell at some kids to get off your lawn or something. She isn't passing over Iraq or the Ukraine (well, I hope not). She'll be fine. :)

Turin

Banned
Kevin, what you need to do is start by riding with training wheels.

And then, and this part's important, send pics to us so that we can critique your form.

GHU0O95.jpg

I need this in my life. So I can experience Miyazaki's last masterpiece all over again.

It's times like this that I miss my days of torrent downloading. I hope they get it on HBO or Starz soon.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Holy hell, Fallout: New Vegas may be one of the buggiest games I've ever played. It either freezes my computer at random or crashes catastrophically every few loads.

MutFox

Banned
Still haven't seen "The Wind Rises"
Though I will see it soon, Miyazaki is my favorite animation director ever.

Princess Mononoke is in my personal top 5 films ever made.

Holy hell, Fallout: New Vegas may be one of the buggiest games I've ever played. It either freezes my computer at random or crashes catastrophically every few loads.

Anything Bethesda puts out is a buggy mess.
Not sure how reviewers can give it GOTY and 10/10 reviews.
Though my guess is they're either idiots or payed off.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
And now my sound is borked.

This game is a complete QA disaster. Who the fuck decided it was ready to ship?

Edit: I actually had to reset my computer to fix it. The game is good and all, but whoever awarded it a best of the year prize has no business rating games. Jesus. It's almost broken to unplayable extremes at times.

MutFox

Banned
Woah woah woah, Grimes gone too? What happened? Why are we going extinct?

Apparently he was an alt... :(
He was good peeps, that should count for something.
Whatever happened in the past couldn't have been that bad. :/

And now my sound is borked.

This game is a complete QA disaster. Who the fuck decided it was ready to ship?

Edit: I actually had to reset my computer to fix it. The game is good and all, but whoever awarded it a best of the year prize has no business rating games. Jesus. It's almost broken to unplayable extremes at times.

Gaming journalism is a joke.
I refuse to click any of those sites, not gonna give them hits to continue with their crap.
Get enough news here, plus word of mouth and videos is good enough.

every few loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom