• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Turin, your name is Daniel? I'm a Daniel as well! ^^

We'll be getting along nicely then! :D
And I keep spoilers always under spoiler tags. I'm mindful of the ones who don't know (yet).

And my avatar character is named Daniel. And the actor who plays Daniel is also Daniel. :D

It'll be fun to nerd out on the series then! YouKnowNothing and WhereAreMahDragonz know their shit as well.

zeemumu

Watching my cousin play The Last of Us on my PS4. He doesn't seem to understand the concept of stealth. He's still on the part at the beginning with Robert. If anything, he'll get to the point with the clickers and quit because those require some level of stealth up to a certain point unless you've been hoarding ammo. Tess seems to be doing most of the work.

I've been having more of those moods lately too.

Sucks.

Watching my cousin play The Last of Us on my PS4. He doesn't seem to understand the concept of stealth. He's still on the part at the beginning with Robert. If anything, he'll get to the point with the clickers and quit because those require some level of stealth up to a certain point unless you've been hoarding ammo.

He'll die constantly in the clicker infested subway unless he learns2stealth.

zeemumu

He'll die constantly in the clicker infested subway unless he learns2stealth.

Nevermind, he died on that part where you have to stealth Robert's men in that big area. Hasn't realized that shooting someone in the head isn't stealthy.

Yeah, there's no way that he's going to survive the parts where you're on your own/with Ellie. Tess is pretty much the only thing keeping him alive.

Turin

Banned
Watching my cousin play The Last of Us on my PS4. He doesn't seem to understand the concept of stealth. He's still on the part at the beginning with Robert. If anything, he'll get to the point with the clickers and quit because those require some level of stealth up to a certain point unless you've been hoarding ammo. Tess seems to be doing most of the work.

Has he ever played hide and go seek?

Singing a gig in an hour with this kickass cold. :/ Pray5me ;___;

You were born for this.

5bd19cf6227ce7443be4e64c4a9d814a804a746c853404c354aa58293dcd4779.jpg

Singing a gig in an hour with this kickass cold. :/ Pray5me ;___;

Sending you soup through the internet.

Nevermind, he died on that part where you have to stealth Robert's men in that big area. Hasn't realized that shooting someone in the head isn't stealthy.

Yeah, there's no way that he's going to survive the parts where you're on your own/with Ellie. Tess is pretty much the only thing keeping him alive.

Haha, he's done for.

Which sword tho?

Kater

Banned
I like **** just as much as you do.

#ded
*romantic music*
"I won't get any better, you know?"
"Well, you can't get any worse."
*both laugh*

So cute

Also this scene here has a whole another meaning to me now
tumblr_n8t6skgsnW1rvjhxlo3_250.gif

And my avatar is named Daniel. And the actor who plays Daniel is also Daniel. :D

It'll be fun to nerd out on the series then! YouKnowNothing and WhereAreMahDragonz know their shit as well.
So many Daniels! :eek:

Great! Though I'm still at the middle of Book 4 so it will probably take a while until I can partake in the spoiler-tagged discussions.

Also, I just remembered the first time I saw one of WhereareMahDragonz posts. It was in that thread that ended in GAFfers posting pictures of Dragons having sex with cars. xD

Turin

Banned
Which sword tho?

The one he needs the most.

proud_charmander_by_kol98d525yi2.png

So many Daniels! :eek:

Great! Though I'm still at the middle of Book 4 so it will probably take a while until I can partake in the spoiler-tagged discussions.

Also, I just remembered the first time I saw one of WhereareMahDragonz posts. It was in that thread that ended in GAFfers posting pictures of Dragons having sex with cars. xD

Hah. I never saw that. I'm still kinda new.

I'll keep that in mind. Get on it man!

I think he's only used to game where the protagonist is hilariously overpowered (Saints Row, GTA, Halo) or where stealth isn't a thing (Gears of War).

He actually managed to make it through that part on his next try, mostly because Tess kept punching people before they could kill him.

Alright. Start him at the basics. Lesson 1: Eyesight......

Turin

Banned

Kater

Banned
It's cool. She and I sometimes go to an unmarked spoilers thread but you haven't finished so tread carefully.

I think you answered the other post of mine (and not actually the one you quoted)?

Oh, WhereAreMahDragonz is a a she. Always good to know which pronouns I'm supposed to use. :)

So for those who have traveled internationally or just those who travel regularly, where the hell do I start if I want to plan a trip somewhere from the US to somewhere in Europe?

Kater

Banned
Never been to anywhere outside of Europe but France, Italy and Germany should be on your list. And Portugal, because of Madeira.

madeira-blumen4.jpg

madeira-cliff_2517649b.jpg

I was thinking UK and Germany right now. I'm just trying to figure out flights and stuff.

I do hope to one day get to France, Italy, and a bunch of other countries though.

Kater

Banned
I always forget that UK is part of Europe! *slaps forehead*

Definitely those two then. If you are in Germany you should visit Berlin.

Lot's of fun to be had there ranging from theatres to zoos or just strolling through a park or through the streets. The street art scene there is massive too so there's graffitis (like this, for example) everywhere.

Style

Banned
I have been far and wide.
Over the hills and mountains and in every valley.
Through the lush jungles and the barren deserts.
Across all seven oceans.
Taming every beast.
Studying mind and body.
I reached for the stars and conquered the moon.
Yet I don't know why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

AcridMeat

Banned
There's not much he can do in the Caterham, but yeah, it hasn't been a great season for him.

Don't you dare miss Spa tho! :eek:
Oh snap. I saw that the 16 year old was signed for next year at Torro, which is just insane.
So for those who have traveled internationally or just those who travel regularly, where the hell do I start if I want to plan a trip somewhere from the US to somewhere in Europe?
Pick a city you want to start in, nail a date you want to go by, get a budget in order that you'll hit by the time you leave, never come back. The last part is what I wish I had done.
Never been to anywhere outside of Europe but France, Italy and Germany should be on your list. And Portugal, because of Madeira.

madeira-blumen4.jpg

madeira-cliff_2517649b.jpg
Wow this is gorgeous!

CAUSE THE PLAYERS GONNA PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY

AND THE HATERS GONNA HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

BABY I'M JUST GONNA SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE

SHAKE IT OFF, SHAKE IT OFF

End me, Lord.

Style

Banned
Secrets.
Everyone talks about them, but nobody knows them.
Knowledge meant to be hidden away.
Some born by bad deeds or deviancy.
Not all of evil.
Hidden surprises, unspoiled joy.
Maintaining blissful ignorance.
Chapters that have yet to be read.
Snape kills Dumbledore.

Kater

Banned
I somehow survived!! :D had some tea and chilling with Wazzy now :3
I missed out on the opportunity to wish you good luck on your gig but let me say that I'm glad it all went well. :) :3

Wow this is gorgeous!

Portugal_regions_map_draft.png

It's actually just a small set of isles and you don't really get to see a lot there so probably more ideal for a simple vacation for 2 weeks or so instead of a quick "passing through" kinda trip. So that was actually a bad tip that I gave for a place to visit for Notrollius.

The rest of Portugal is nice too, by the way.
Just look at Coimbra, a marvel of a city.
coimbra14a1.jpg

nelson_carvalheiro_coimbra.jpg

Nelson_Carvalheiro_Coimbra_2.jpg

Style

Banned
Tornadoes.
The wrath of the clouds forms.
The violent twists have begun.
Uniting dust and debris.
Turning civilization inside out.
Tearing homes apart, summoning panic in hearts.
Endure, it will be over soon.
Twist ending.
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Kater

Banned
Two Words just made this over at the Photoshop others avatars out of my avatar. (Reference to Zoolander)
So good.

You're so sweet :D <3 thank you very much!! I'm so relieved :3
No problem. Have fun chilling with Wazzy!
Tornadoes.
The wrath of the clouds forms.
The violent twists have begun.
Uniting dust and debris.
Turning civilization inside out.
Tearing homes apart, summoning panic in hearts.
Endure, it will be over soon.
Twist ending.
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

KoHBVVW.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
It's actually just a small set of isles and you don't really get to see a lot there so probably more ideal for a simple vacation for 2 weeks or so instead of a quick "passing through" kinda trip. So that was actually a bad tip that I gave for a place to visit for Notrollius.

nelson_carvalheiro_coimbra.jpg

Nelson_Carvalheiro_Coimbra_2.jpg
A friend of mine just recently went to Portugal, it sounded amazing. Pretty sure they went to Coimbra as well.

Pick a city you want to start in, nail a date you want to go by, get a budget in order that you'll hit by the time you leave, never come back. The last part is what I wish I had done.

Any particular place to look for flights or I assume those travel sites should suffice?

Beautiful. *adds to list of places to go to in the future*

MutFox

Banned
Have 3 months vacation waiting for me...
I wanna solo some europe... (a bit out of it too...)

Was thinking land in portugal, go to spain,
then take a small trip to morocco, then back to spain, then travel east...

Maybe go to France, Italy and Greece...
At some point I want to end up with a week or two in Thailand.
After that, head back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom