• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

blahblahacridspeak.

IEXOizn.png
IEXOizn.png
IEXOizn.png

Wohoo Kobayashi's back!
He might get the axe for this weekend's race tho :(

E3wwUMl.png

Kater

Banned
MISTER!!! <333 So good to see you in here!!! :D :D

Hi sweetie! :3

Thought I finally drop in here. Seems like a cool bunch of people are here. I even know some of them (well, at least I recognize their avis and read some of their post) from off-topic/gaming side.

Hi sweetie! :3

Thought I finally drop in here. Seems like a cool bunch of people are here. I even know some of them (well, at least I recognize their avis and read some of their post) from off-topic/gaming side.

I'm so glad you did!! <3 <3

Yeah they're cool, right?! :3 It's good to have you in here! Art came in as well yesterday I believe! YAAAS you guys made my days!

Risgroo

Ah man already? I mean I take it he hasn't performed well this year which sucks.

Him and Kimi both having shit years, and I had only watched about 7 races this season. We're all not performing in the fun bunch club.

There's not much he can do in the Caterham, but yeah, it hasn't been a great season for him.

Don't you dare miss Spa tho! :eek:

Kater

Banned
Hi Turin! :D Nice to be here, such a warm welcome! :)
Yaaaaas he is!!! :D I hope you both stick around <3 I love talking to you guys!! As well as everyone else in here, so it just seems so perfect ;3
We should invite the rest of LGBT GAF too. Let us open the flood gates!

Also, it seems like there are some GoT fans here.
Everybody who hates on Jon Snow gets a handful of stern words from me!

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah, this one here.
fuEVwha.png

But then I started watching One Piece again and wanted an Inazuma avatar, since he's such a cool character. :)

Oh nice! I took a long break from One Piece but once it starts nearing it's end I'm going to marathon to catch up. :D

Kater

Banned
Turin, your name is Daniel? I'm a Daniel as well! ^^

Oh nice! I took a long break from One Piece but once it starts nearing it's end I'm going to marathon to catch up. :D

Yeah, it's probably best to wait a few months and then watch all the important episodes.
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/happy+...w+tags+used+properly+small_44fbf7_4450744.gif

There's a few book readers here as well. Make sure to tag any spoilers you might know or the others will rain wrath on you. :O

I'm a Jon Snow fan myself. :)

We'll be getting along nicely then! :D
And I keep spoilers always under spoiler tags. I'm mindful of the ones who don't know (yet).

Also, my gif contribution related to both hot men and Jon Snow
kit-harington-shirtless-hot-gifs.gif

And a funny GoT related video I found Gay Men of The Night's Watch (Jon Snow x Sam Tarly)
(Season 1 Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom