• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Bedroom selfies make me feel so uncomfortable.

Even mine.

Edit:

w8hNyPx.jpg

TONIGHT I'M WALKIN' ON AIR
I'M WALKIN' I'M WALKIN' ON AIR

I really feel like this atm.

JUST WHEN I THINK I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE
WE GO DEEPER AND HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE
WE GO HIGHER AND HIGHER
I FEEL LIKE I'M ALREADY THERE

Katheryn Hudson is a bad Christian for being so preoccupied with anal sex.

#BottomingOnAir

Wazzy and BB are at PAX right? Welcome to the US, you're white so you'll probably enjoy yourselves.

This tea.

Spill it.

I hope this thread is more active tomorrow night when my hands are unable to find my ass due to vodka consumption.

I actually had a dream that me and Rih were friends IRL. Not even a sexytime dream, just me and her hanging out. I'll post more about it later, I'm catching up on threads I missed today.

Yaaaaaaaas.

The Queen her amiability.

zeemumu

Wazzy and BB are at PAX right? Welcome to the US, you're white so you'll probably enjoy yourselves.

I've always wanted to go to PAX. I always miss the biggest gaming conventions because they're either for gaming industry employees only like E3, or too far away.

Yaaaaaaaas.

The Queen her amiability.

Basically, Rih would invite me to her tours backstage, or we'd go out and eat at wackdonalds, or we'd be in a green room with her posse and I'd be playing my Vita or 3DS, and she wouldn't even mind in any scenario. She'd wonder why I didn't just ask her for money for better clothes, and I'd keep asking why she wants me to get a new outfit while I'm wearing some plain black pants and shit lol

she was also there for my dad's funeral, which was really sweet

It was a pretty cool dRihm

SOMETIMES I CATCH YOU
SOMETIMES YOU GET AWAY
SOMETIMES I READ YOU
OTHER TIMES I'M LIKE WHERE ARE YOU ON THE PAGE
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER
BUT YOU'RE SO COMPLICATED MY HEART KNOWS BETTER

i9gzz0QZG7sGw.gif

Rih her artpop.

Basically, Rih would invite me to her tours backstage, or we'd go out and eat at wackdonalds, or we'd be in a green room with her posse and I'd be playing my Vita or 3DS, and she wouldn't even mind in any scenario. She'd wonder why I didn't just ask her for money for better clothes, and I'd keep asking why she wants me to get a new outfit while I'm wearing some plain black pants and shit lol

she was also there for my dad's funeral, which was really sweet

It was a pretty cool dRihm

Icon.

Got my new 40" 2014 Bravia today.

Going to wall mount it in my room tomorrow. XBOX ON works in Australia after the latest update and the Bravia remotes are compatible with PS4. THE FUTURE IS NOW. Except on my WiiU which I'll have to turn on with the gamepad.

zeemumu

I need to fix my metabolism. It's all fucked up because of my habit of only eating large meals once or twice a day.

I'm can check Super Time Force off of my steam backlog though, which is nice. Making some progress. Never thought I'd be in a situation where I wasn't able to complete games fast enough. When I was little baby Zeemumu, all I had for my Playstation were a few games and demo discs. If I wanted another game I would have to either save up money for 3 weeks or wait until my birthday, and I didn't have a memory card so beating a game required me to do it in one day because I didn't leave the console on overnight. Then later on when I started renting games I would have to complete them before the return date, which was around 5-7 days. A childhood of speedruns, I guess.

Kater

Banned
oi7bCCM.jpg

Never again...

Will Graham on my chest. :p

CUFjG1O.jpg
Cool shirt!

And you look really good in it. :3

I really have to watch more of that show but I don't have time for it at the moment between Doctor Who, One Piece, Monster (anime) and Sherlock (which I just started watching). :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom