• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

One of the floor staff who left last week was DJing at Mint last night. When he was sound checking before we opened he played this, I thought it was ace so asked him who it was.

"It's me mate! It's from my EP that's due out."

Well shit:

Dan Wainwright feat Androit Delacroix - Doing It

Got a bit of a Primal Scream/Death In Vegas groove going on, I think it's awesome! Fair play that man, he got some skills.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm about to show the rest of the world my pale, freshly shaved belly. Have fun and wish me luck, GAF.

Unrelated nightmare:

wSG1giY.gif

Because he hates us.

One of the floor staff who left last week was DJing at Mint last night. When he was sound checking before we opened he played this, I thought it was ace so asked him who it was.

"It's me mate! It's from my EP that's due out."

Well shit:

Dan Wainwright feat Androit Delacroix - Doing It

Got a bit of a Primal Scream/Death In Vegas groove going on, I think it's awesome! Fair play that man, he got some skills.

I'm really digging this.

Linius

I've stuck with em for the last handful of years because whenever I could use a pair they're on sale for 20 bucks.

Sounds nice. Paid 75 euros for them, no sale for me. Levi's is kind of expensive in general here. Got them at Urban Outfitters. They feel really comfy.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sounds nice. Paid 75 euros for them, no sale for me. Levi's is kind of expensive in general here. Got them at Urban Outfitters. They feel really comfy.
I'm a 514 man. Slim straight feels so good. Yeah that's pretty crazy but it is an import at that point.

AcridMeat

Banned
I got a pair of tapered dockers once. It felt foreign and they were slimmer than I usually get so there wasn't enough space for my junk.

Turin

Banned
That's why I buy cargo's man. Loose enough without looking ghetto.

Cool shirt!

And you look really good in it. :3

I really have to watch more of that show but I don't have time for it at the moment between Doctor Who, One Piece, Monster (anime) and Sherlock (which I just started watching). :/

Thank you. :3

Monster and Sherlock are great. But Hannibal is currently one of the top 5 best shows I've ever seen. Maybe my favorite. My fanboyness is ridiculous. :p

Unrelated nightmare:

FUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOOO

They're pretty good pants

icBmMD98stvRk.gif

Gotta love Levi and his OCD cleaning. :3

Linius

I just opened a beer, it's 10:08 pm here. Good timing.

To my surprise I found out that I don't had any beers left in the fridge and the supermarket is closed. But luckily I was welcome to plunder my dads.

Chuckie

I just opened a beer, it's 10:08 pm here. Good timing.

To my surprise I found out that I don't had any beers left in the fridge and the supermarket is closed. But luckily I was welcome to plunder my dads.

Prep-time motherfucker. How can you not have beer in the fridge?
I just bought 48 0,5l beers for 24 euro :p

zeemumu

Crap, my stomach...and I have to go to work in an hour.

Got to see my friend who lives 5 hours away though so that's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom