• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
So apparently Maciej Kuciara, the fine person who did these

... worked/is working as concept artist for Cyberpunk 2077.

Excuse me while I look for some fresh undies.

That is pretty damn cool. That dev team seems to be on their way up. I hope so....

OKbxXkR.jpg

Cold_by_GeneralMeow.jpg

Random dudes at work tell me how beautiful my eyes are and I hate it.

Just buy your shit and leave me alone.

I just get told I have a girls eyelashes....

AcridMeat

Banned
Amon Tobin is playing here my birthday weekend. Holy moly.
Feels good being back from a ban...I'll say this off topic gets me in more trouble than it's worth lol.
What up? There was a BMW sponsored event, where they were showing off/letting people drive the 2 series around but I didn't get a spot in time.

E92 M3

Nothing much...

iCBVKRR1Yw3Ex.gif

..Oh something is up now.

Other stuff.

Go on....

I'm drunk again. :D

wCwKftO.jpg

Nice and early :D

Amon Tobin is playing here my birthday weekend. Holy moly.
What up? There was a BMW sponsored event, where they were showing off/letting people drive the 2 series around but I didn't get a spot in time.

Eh - I had some polarizing opinions hahah. Lately, I've been getting invited to a lot of events, but they are all over an hour away in NJ and I'm too lazy.

Kater

Banned
Just a cell phone. Taking selfie's with it is annoying.

I took these with it a while back....

http://i.imgur.com/dYRXCVe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pWU3Ufs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HaNi217.jpg
Hello there, good-looking. :3
You look a bit like my cousin
, but you are not a homophobic asshole like him.
<3

Oh no, I meant you. <3
tumblr_inline_n7ywyjuHeG1qb4j8m.gif

Nice and early :D

It's already 10PM where I live. (Austria, Europe)
And thanks! :D

Kater

Banned
Thank you. :)

And I was kind of an asshole in high school. Probably one of the top 5 things I'm most ashamed of.
I was too, since I don't wanted to be one of the kids that get bullied. So I just played the class clown for everyone. I was always running around with the bullies. Lots of awful stuff that I witnessed. :(

Chuckie

I was too, since I don't wanted to be one of the kids that get bullied. So I just played the class clown for everyone. I was always running around with the bullies. Lots of awful stuff that I witnessed. :(

I was an asshole too in HS. Not a bully, but not a nice guy either. Rather aggressive tbh

Turin

Banned

I never hung out the bullies but they wanted me to. Some people I hung out with would have gotten bullied if I wasn't there. I was still a shithead though.

Kater

Banned
I was an asshole too in HS. Not a bully, but not a nice guy either. Rather aggressive tbh
I knew guys like that in my time at school. I hope you are now a better person, as well as I hope that all these people that acted similar to you have turned to the better. :)

I never hung out the bullies but they wanted me to. Some people I hung out with would have gotten bullied if I wasn't there. I was still a shithead though.
I have defended some of them too, but I still felt like a complete failure because I couldn't protect more people. In the end I tried to stand up to the bullies but got beat up badly. I couldn't save them, but at least I could bring my father to talk with the director and in the end they got kicked out of school.

I talked about people behind their backs in high school. #manners

Anybody did that, though. Sadly.

Human Nature. :(

So you guys were the bullies...
I dealt with that stuff in HS... :(

Sorry I couldn't save people like you from all that. :(

Chuckie

I knew guys like that in my time at school. I hope you are now a better person, as well as I hope that all these people that acted similar to you have turned to the better. :)

I wouldn't hurt a fly now mate. And I am fully aware that my aggressiveness came from insecurities I had myself.

But I also want you to know I never bullied persons or actively went out of my way to hurt people. I just reacted way too aggressive, also at times when it was really inappropiate.

Kater

Banned
I wouldn't hurt a fly now mate. And I am fully aware that my aggressiveness came from insecurities I had myself.

But I also want you to know I never bullied persons or actively went out of my way to hurt people. I just reacted way too aggressive, also at times when it was really inappropiate.
I understand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom