• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Call me when it gets to -20C or worse in winter and then you can complain. Do you want to experience a northern Ohio winter? I really don't think you do. It's hell. The icy heart of hell made real.

We get about the same kind of winters. I had to work outside in that shit.

Negative_Man.png

The_Poet

Banned
I'm so addicted to the new Alt-J album. #lovin'it

I'm in that period where you know you are going to be ill in a couple days, quiet before the
shit
storm

Y'all better point and laugh when they show up in sandals with socks on.

[edit]: Alice Glass is leaving Crystal Castles? Goddammit. Perched for her solo material I guess.

zeemumu

So after working to get a referral and set up an appointment and everything, I'm going to go talk to someone about me feeling so depressed these past few years. Normally I would have just gone to see the counselor on campus, but I made this appointment before fall quarter started, and the appointment is for today.

MutFox

Banned
What's causing the depression dude?
Need to PM?

For me, it was work for the longest time...
Glad I found another job, I literally felt my soul being crushed for a few years...

zeemumu

What's causing the depression dude?
Need to PM?

For me, it was work for the longest time...
Glad I found another job, I literally felt my soul being crushed for a few years...

Friends moving, spending most of my time alone, work, school, being unsure of my major and my future, etc. It's been a long few years.

Bottom line is that it's starting to get to me a little and I decided to go talk to a professional. Made the appointment a while back and it's in about an hour. Then I'm heading to work and home to finish my moon project.

MutFox

Banned
Friends moving, spending most of my time alone, work, school, being unsure of my major and my future, etc. It's been a long few years.

Bottom line is that it's starting to get to me a little and I decided to go talk to a professional. Made the appointment a while back and it's in about an hour. Then I'm heading to work and home to finish my moon project.

Sometimes it takes a while, but it works out if you work hard keep a positive outlook. :p
I was at my soul crushing job for 5 years, 4 of those years I wondered if this was my life.

If you have a PC, we can do some gaming if you'd like. ;P
-=MutFox=- on Steam dude. :)

zeemumu

Sometimes it takes a while, but it works out if you work hard keep a positive outlook. :p
I was at my soul crushing job for 5 years, 4 of those years I wondered if this was my life.

If you have a PC, we can do some gaming if you'd like. ;P
-=MutFox=- on Steam dude. :)

I sent the invite. Prototype3651. I'm trying to get better at socializing to see if that'll fix things.

MutFox

Banned
I'll check my steam when I get home... ;P

On another note, 1st Canucks game of the regular season tonight...
I forgot, and made plans with the GF... :|

I'm torn... :(

Haha, what a guy that Sam Smith

His song on the radio is bloody annoying though

You mean Latch? I kind of like it. But it's not even close to being the best song on Disclosure's album. F For You, White Noise, Defeated No More, You & Me, January, Confess To Me, and Help Me Lose My Mind are all much better. All his solo material is trash.

Linius

You mean Latch? I kind of like it. But it's not even close to being the best song on Disclosure's album. F For You, White Noise, Defeated No More, You & Me, January, Confess To Me, and Help Me Lose My Mind are all much better. All his solo material is trash.

Nah man, Stay With Me is on the radio in The Netherlands like once every two hours at least --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA

And I'm not a fan of Disclosure either I'm afraid. Now I come across as a hater so I want to end this post on a positive note with some music I like :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VETPFH1mTls

Just bought ticks to his gig :D

zeemumu

My friend from art class last school year is putting together a meetup at Disneyland and I have to work the day of.

Damn you, Walmart scheduling! Damn you all to hell!
igH3dF4STszz9.gif

By the way, I've been playtesting the Mii's for you guys. Em may be overpowered. I'm playtesting Turin next.

Edit: Turin is overpowered too.

Tiddums I have no idea what you look like so I can't make you a Mii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom