• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style

Banned
Sleep >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> friends

UnfinishedSerpentineAphid.gif

I agree on this. Welcome back.

zeemumu

Quick question for you guys: I have this friend. She broke up with her ex sometime within the past month. We typically text a lot and I invited her to go to one of the Halloween events with me and she said yes. I'm considering asking her out on a date. Should I ask her out? If yes, should I wait until after the Halloween event or just ask now?

Possible pros:
she says yes, we go on a date, everything works out okay

Possible cons:
She says no and it becomes too awkward to go to the Halloween event

Pros of cons:
I save $40 because I don't have to buy her ticket.

zeemumu

I basically booted the fear of rejection from my mind in this case. If she says no I won't be crushed for life. The only negative consequence of asking her out is that I'll be going to the Halloween event alone. That's the only reason I'm asking about this now. It's like I have an invincibility star and I don't know when it's going to run out. How are you dating Em if you have a fear of rejection?

Quick question for you guys: I have this friend. She broke up with her ex sometime within the past month. We typically text a lot and I invited her to go to one of the Halloween events with me and she said yes. I'm considering asking her out on a date. Should I ask her out? If yes, should I wait until after the Halloween event or just ask now?

Yes, and do it now. You really don't have much to lose and it's better to get it out of the way. I suppose if she says no things might be awkward for a bit, but that'll smooth out in time.

zeemumu

Yes, and do it now. You really don't have much to lose and it's better to get it out of the way. I suppose if she says no things might be awkward for a bit, but that'll smooth out in time.

I sent the text. Now we wait for the rejection reply. Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.

zeemumu

Nope, sorry guys. She said it's too soon after her last breakup. I should have defeated Shen Long first to stand a chance. Ah well.

tumblr_m68uirVVNj1qbctwe.jpg

zeemumu

I actually feel pretty awesome because I beat my fear of rejection into submission, and this proves that I had nothing to worry about. Looks like that invincibility star is going to last a bit longer than I thought.

Tiddums, you never did answer my question about how you're dating Em if you have a fear of rejection.

It only gets easier. The world didn't end, you're still breathing, your uhhhhh idk favorite game series didn't get canceled. Girls aren't scary and neither is asking them out =D

Defeated no more
I stood and watched you take it all
I'm healed and I'm reborn
But now I've shaken off the cold

Gotta let this fire keep burnin'
'Cause I can't seem to let this show
Instead of runnin' I keep it slow
'Cause I won't let this take control

jVB2lem.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I actually feel pretty awesome because I beat my fear of rejection into submission, and this proves that I had nothing to worry about. Looks like that invincibility star is going to last a bit longer than I thought.
You go, Zee. It took me years to understand that going full IDGAF mode is the only sure way to bolster your confidence and avoid post reject depression.

I'm also pretty sure that Tiddums' species hatch. That may present some logistical problems.

The_Poet

Banned
The never ending tiredness......The cold of winter approaching......Its no longer bikini weather......

I'm going to hibernate, someone wake me when its May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom