• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
lion-hug-o.gif

I haven't drunk for nearly a month. Perch for this weekend.

Bull. Shit.

Linius

I'm thinking about trying the Layton series and just play the prequel trilogy, start with the last Layton game on DS. Thanks to Fantasy Life I need to check out more Level-5 stuff.

Whoa shit.

That lawyer game you guys are always talking about is free on my phone? Is this some sorta trick

I had to check just to make sure you weren't bullshitting me

Oh my fucking god GET IT RIGHT NOW

also don't forget Dual Destinies and Ghost Trick (IT IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST AND COMPLETELY UNDERRATED)

P.S. Jake won't know REAL SHOOK until 5-5

Whoa shit.

That lawyer game you guys are always talking about is free on my phone? Is this some sorta trick

also don't forget Dual Destinies and Ghost Trick (IT IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST AND COMPLETELY UNDERRATED)

I heard it was an awful awful awful port D:

You don't know shook until 3-5.

you just don't know

Would you say I know nothing?

Jake, did you miss me?

Who are you?

I'm thinking about trying the Layton series and just play the prequel trilogy, start with the last Layton game on DS. Thanks to Fantasy Life I need to check out more Level-5 stuff.

Get into Dragon Quest VIII. Best JRPG of the PS2 generation. And get into Rogue Galaxy. Avoid Ni no Kuni. Such a shit battle system ruins it.

Damien Sandow is hilarious. Just sayin'.

Oh hi Jake. How's it going?

I'm good.

I see you're embracing your wrassling love.

Everything in this post is 100% correct. My jimmies didn't even exist after case 5-5.

zeemumu

My Mii in SSB is insane. I'll make a couple of FakeGAF Mii's and add you guys in. Any specific ability traits that you want your to lean towards?

Maybe it'll leave you a box of Ambien and some chocolates under your pillow to win you back.

[edit]: I request a username change to Not-As-Big-As-Medium-Sized-Jock-But-Bigger-Than-Wee-Jock-Jock. I love Terry Pratchett. Shame his daughter didn't inherit his writing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom