• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

160?

3muchAhnald5me

QUVBaK0.gif

Risgroo

I guess I should watch Twin Peaks soon...Log Lady sounds hawt
Seriously though, it's been on my Netflix list for ages, I just need to start it.

AcridMeat

Banned
I guess I should watch Twin Peaks soon...Log Lady sounds hawt
Seriously though, it's been on my Netflix list for ages, I just need to start it.
It's so darn great. We were watching 2-3 episodes a night when we went through it. It's a fun weird romp.

That crispy cheese holy shit.

Cuphead

Banned
A skunk
Just
Raised its tail at me
And.

It was terrifying.

I tri d to cross the street, it crossed the street. Fucker.

Then I just went the way I originally was skunk free.

Vote to eliminate Skunks

zeemumu

I can't get married until I completely stop hating myself so I can learn to enjoy life so I can connect with people so I can meet a nice woman so we can joke about stuff and enjoy each other's company so we can start dating so we can become true companions and not those "OMG I'm going to die if my SO isn't here!" couples. THEN we can get married...maybe...

In the way that Fortune City in Dead Rising 2 is a parody of Vegas, which makes no sense because Vegas also exists in that universe.

Oh.

Well in some ways it is, and in some it isn't. The culture is just very...New England, in general. If anything I'd say it's a spoof on that and not one specific city or state.

The accents in the show are typical New England ones, but not everyone has them. For example, in my area, a lot of us don't talk like that (I certainly don't.). But if you go to Warwick or Providence...yeah. You're going to get the BAWSTON accent.

Quahog (the town) doesn't actually exist. If it had a real life counterpart, I'd have to say it's similar to Naragansett.

But it does actually feature specific RI locations. Lois, for example, is an alumni of my university. It was even featured in an unaired episode (because she ends up getting an abortion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom