• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
WrassleGAF.

They get the better GIFs.

SJUQopJ.gif

Pretty much. I think some older people say pop though.

Also Panda Pops.

Oh yeah, those drinks... I've had them like once when I was in primary school. They were always there and I never bothered to try them until my last day.

Fizzy drink is so stereotypically English sounding.

I think some people would expect something more, like... Fizzledy Wizz pop.

Soft Drink in Australia

There's nothing soft about them :p

Soft Drink in Australia

Doesn't that refer to anything non-alcoholic though? As in non-hard?
Oh yeah, those drinks... I've had them like once when I was in primary school. They were always there and I never bothered to try them until my last day.

They live in that weird area of really shitty, really English food and drink that people only ever ate at school. Like Space Raiders.

They live in that weird area of really shitty, really English food and drink that people only ever ate at school. Like Space Raiders.

Is it weird that I didn't know Space Raiders existed until secondary school? Probably because I went from a primary school in Central-ish West London to a secondary school not near me in West London. West London seems to have a lot of this sort of stuff.

Is it weird that I didn't know Space Raiders existed until secondary school? Probably because I went from a primary school in Central-ish West London to a secondary school not near me in West London. West London seems to have a lot of this sort of stuff.

Huh, I thought it was a fairly country-wide thing. We had them in Brighton and I'm pretty sure Epping, so I just kind of assumed.

Also

tumblr_ndexyv524i1saykaxo1_400.gif

The guy on the right is the guy on the left's "stunt double".

He is also hilarious and totally killing it with what would should be a shitty gimmick.

Huh, I thought it was a fairly country-wide thing. We had them in Brighton and I'm pretty sure Epping, so I just kind of assumed.

Well, the closest shop to my primary school was a Waitrose, so I imagine they weren't the type to sell Space Raiders :p

Also, are they like Monster Munch?

Also

tumblr_ndexyv524i1saykaxo1_400.gif

The guy on the right is the guy on the left's "stunt double".

He is also hilarious and totally killing it with what would should be a shitty gimmick.

This is somehow hilarious.

Well, the closest shop to.my primary school was a Waitrose, so I imagine they weren't olthe type to sell Space Raiders :p
Haha, no, you definitely needed a newsagents that could only accommodate about 5 people at once. Extra points if it was a Happy Shopper.

This is somehow hilarious.

It's not somehow, it just is. Sandow copies everything Miz does, by himself, outside the ring.

This includes miming what Miz is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom