• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought all you needed was me. Screw you man!
5362c7316ae42e3674048d50_daario-wink_better.gif

xoxo

MutFox

Banned
Morning Peeps!

Came in to work at 7:30am for a meeting...
Meeting was cancelled... :|

Have to come in at 7:30am again on tuesday now... :|

I need my sleep... :|

Risgroo

Just started Twin Peaks, should be good!
First impressions: Norwegian translator guy isn't quite as shit as the guys in that one episode of X-files.

I've taken two sips of coffee my entire life. I took one sip thought it was weird so I poured some coke from a can into it, still gross.

My coffee expirence

...interesting

So some of you may know that I have, in the past, convinced myself that I have ADD.

Now, I have a weird, bad habit of chewing things. Mainly plastic bottle lids (so much so that I have a preferred type of lid to chew). For no particular reason I googled chewing plastic bottle lids to see if anyone else did.

One of the results was an ADD forum.

Damnit world stop making me think I have ADD.

Cuphead

Banned
...interesting

So some of you may know that I have, in the past, convinced myself that I have ADD.

Now, I have a weird, bad habit of chewing things. Mainly plastic bottle lids (so much so that I have a preferred type of lid to chew). For no particular reason I googled chewing plastic bottle lids to see if anyone else did.

One of the results was an ADD forum.

Damnit world stop making me think I have ADD.

I've been told I have ADD since I was little, never did anything about it though.

I chew on everything. Can you read a long time without your mind wandering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom