• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
SO COOL

Also the Initial D manga is fully translated now. READ IT.
Where do I go to do such a thing? Where in the plotline is it? Is it right where the last season left off? I GOTTA KNOW HOW THE RACE ENDS!
WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~
Reminded me of BUT WE CAN HAVE IT ALL-ALl-all-allallalll freaking tune right there, if you're into drum & bass.

Funny I thought about that song I've been listening to a ton of random stuff like Butthole Surfers, Faith No More and Frank Zappa today. Foxhole too.

Turin

Banned
Poor syrup on me.

Dan'll give us facials.

Sounds like a plan! Let's invite Cuppy, his skin my need it

My jimmies are ready.

maxresdefault45-640x360.jpg

Davedough

2 types of pancakes that I make that are always awesome.

Sourdough pancakes, but the starter takes a day of preparation. They're phenomenal.

Sweet cream and cinnamon pancakes. Use sweet heavy cream instead of milk to mix them and add some sugar and cinnamon to the mix. They're fantabulous.

Ok, I'm on board. I need some pancakes now.

Sourdough pancakes, but the starter takes a day of preparation. They're phenomenal.

Sweet cream and cinnamon pancakes. Use sweet heavy cream instead of milk to mix them and add some sugar and cinnamon to the mix. They're fantabulous.

Come pick me up neighbor

Np you can have my piggy bank

So that's what? Like $3.50?

Oh god, I wish I had pancake mix right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom