• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Standing Tiger / Crouching Dragon is the only appropriate position

Hmm.. Sounds vaguely familiar...

mHSo37X.gif

This has already made me feel very uncomfortable

bro it's gonna come up so you may as well tackle the hard questions now

Jobbs

Banned
I'm still allowed to feel uncomfortable >_>

just pick one and commit to it, no half measures

I suggest positioning her so her arms are on the floor and her legs are on the bed, then you just sorta lay down in it

this is a safe beginner position

Speaking of sex positions how about that 69 scene in the season 2 premiere of the americans :0

all I could imagine was phillip's 80's bush and wretched

just pick one and commit to it, no half measures

I suggest positioning her so her arms are on the floor and her legs are on the bed, then you just sorta lay down in it

this is a safe beginner position

...I don't know if it's just because I'm tired but I genuinely can't visualise what you're trying to say

Also you maaaaaay be getting a tad ahead of yourself

I broke down and am heading out with my friends to see the Marvel movie. It better not suck as much as Adam said it did nor as much as Ultron did.

I know what you're using that shower head for, hussy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The best shower heads are the ones that come in two so you can massage yourself below while still getting rained down on from above. I have one kind of like this.

58045-SS-B1.tif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jobbs did you... did you... draw that

either Jobbs forgot to account for gravity and accidentally made her hair down relative to her head instead of the Earth's CoG, or he's implying that Robert's dick is so massive that it formed a mini black hole superceding the Earth's gravitational pull and attracting both their hair towards it.

also that looks like a *great* way for her to get a head rush. No thank you.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
God damn do I hate listening to people eat

Jobbs

Banned
either Jobbs forgot to account for gravity and accidentally made her hair down relative to her head instead of the Earth's CoG, or he's implying that Robert's dick is so massive that it formed a mini black hole superceding the Earth's gravitational pull and attracting both their hair towards it.

also that looks like a *great* way for her to get a head rush. No thank you.

I assumed that about RNH, thank you for noticing

also Robert doesn't give a shit about her headrush

FUME5

i need to play some video games or something because Fume5 being a bitch just ruined my mood

Calm down tiger, in your case I would advise not making a move on a girl you've known for 1-2 weeks who is about to be a colleague of yours. Unless you think she could be the love of your life.

That aside, well, you are carrying on a bit about a bit of playful shit giving. I'll make a mental note of your thin skin.

lmao Battlefield 5 is alt history WW1

congrats EA! You actually made me want to see the reveal trailer for it!

*never installs origins*

e: ruffled long hair is always hot. Ruffled women's hair = *nods respectfully*

ruffled curly long hair = How ya doin?

marrec

Banned
Calm down tiger, in your case I would advise not making a move on a girl you've known for 1-2 weeks who is about to be a colleague of yours. Unless you think she could be the love of your life.

That aside, well, you are carrying on a bit about a bit of playful shit giving. I'll make a mental note of your thin skin.

Daddy and daddy stop fighting you're ruining cinco de mayo

gee, you think? you mean I should do the thing I was already planning on doing and that I mentioned already? the thing that everyone kept advising against?

noooooooooooo shit moron

SolVanderlyn

DID SOMEBODY SAY...

FxeJeOc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom