• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Over two decades of being subjected to GOP smear campaigns.

And younger people who get all their Hillary analysis from biased Youtube videos.
Yeah, I remember hearing about The Young Turks going absolutely insane when she won the New York primary over Bernie, which in effect sealed his fate of ever becoming the nominee. Believe me, if I was American, I'd vote for Bernie if he was the nominee, it's just that his promises are pretty much...well, just pie in the sky.

Numb

Good morning

thank fucking god that is FRIDAY

Rebecca-Black-Friday-Gif-08.gif

Yeah, I remember hearing about The Young Turks going absolutely insane when she won the New York primary over Bernie, which in effect sealed his fate of ever becoming the nominee. Believe me, if I was American, I'd vote for Bernie if he was the nominee, it's just that his promises are pretty much...well, just pie in the sky.

I voted for Hillary in the primary because she actually has policy worked out.

Bernie has a bunch of really nice ideas and he never elaborates on how to implement any of them. His foreign policy and isolationism are also terrible.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
so I ended up drinking after running anyway

being counterproductive WOOOO

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Someone should make a new selfie thread for the new year...

or maybe not...

But hot damn there's handsome motherfuckers/beautiful women on GAF

and there are a lot more women posters on GAF then I would ever expected, which that's always a pleasant surprise
thank you I am quite handsome aren't I

1913697_1214979969688_2109400_n.jpg

SolVanderlyn

This is what I actually look like right now

sdP6gPV.jpg

I look like a hobo

Jobbs

Banned
me as a baby (right)

OMFG it looks like he's smiling down at the babies in your post

this is the best thing ever

BTW I think the beard really works for you Sol and I don't usually prefer beards. that's easily the best picture I think I've personally seen of you

SolVanderlyn

BTW I think the beard really works for you Sol and I don't usually prefer beards. that's easily the best picture I think I've personally seen of you
You're not the first person to say this. Thankfully beards require less maintenance for me as that is only a week's worth of growth lol. I have to shave every day if I want to be clean shaven

like no joke what's the point of this picture lmao why do I have it
Pillow-blanket no jutsu

Numb

Literally have only 3 pics of me that other people had to take that i've already posted aswell
Don't expect anything new in the future ;_;

SolVanderlyn

keep the beard. it suits you.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
Great, now that you posted this gif people will start arguing whether there's a bromance or not

SolVanderlyn

I knew Lili hated beards since even before FakeGAF when she drew this in the free portrait thread

as this

I look sleazy as fuck in this image

Artistic talent is A+ though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom