• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I told you that I have what may considered to be the rarest pepe of all? After studying pepes for nearly 2 years, I decided it was time to create my own contribution to the world. But if I were to gaze upon my creation, to do so much as sniff at its rarity, it would be tarnished and be "just another pepe". So I had my eyes surgically removed, as well as my nose, ears, tongue, and all of the nerve endings in all of my body. I also took incredible amounts of various hallucinogens to alter my brain state so that I may not imagine what I was about to create.
For 30 days, without any senses to guide me, I carved at a large stone with just a butter knife and one of those toothpick things dentists use. Incredible visions of what could be danced in my head for this month, fueled by my LSD IV-drip. When I felt satisfied with whatever I had made, I buried this pepe rock underneath the soil at the hilltop where the Eldest Tree grows. I passed out from exhaustion. Sometime later a druid, come to visit the tree, found me. He used his druidly cunning to restore my senses with bits of rocks and twigs and flowers and the such. I thanked him and asked him to bless the earth where I buried the pepe. He went his way and, after my LSD-drip finally went dry, I went mine.

And so there it rests, a pepe crafted of blood and magic, never known by any man, not even its creator. I can't tell you of its location, no man may gaze upon it. No man may even imagine what it may truly be like, this is just the way of my creation. BUT. You do know of its story. Or do you? Have I made up all of this just to whip up some imaginary un-attainable pepe to torment you? Perhaps. Perhaps I tell the truth, but know you won't believe me. Perhaps even I do not know what happened in truth, as I was super high for what I assume to be a month. Perhaps anything could've happened that magical night I decided to make my own pepe.

Alas, I must go now. But heed my warning: Greed of pepe consumes all intentions. It is the great neutralizer. The good turn to pepe, the evil turn to pepe. Use that power with great care, for it is the power to change the fate of the world.

FUME5

I want to slap someone. Any FakeGaffer open to receiving a few slaps?

sLYJXBS.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What if I told you that I have what may considered to be the rarest pepe of all? After studying pepes for nearly 2 years, I decided it was time to create my own contribution to the world. But if I were to gaze upon my creation, to do so much as sniff at its rarity, it would be tarnished and be "just another pepe". So I had my eyes surgically removed, as well as my nose, ears, tongue, and all of the nerve endings in all of my body. I also took incredible amounts of various hallucinogens to alter my brain state so that I may not imagine what I was about to create.
For 30 days, without any senses to guide me, I carved at a large stone with just a butter knife and one of those toothpick things dentists use. Incredible visions of what could be danced in my head for this month, fueled by my LSD IV-drip. When I felt satisfied with whatever I had made, I buried this pepe rock underneath the soil at the hilltop where the Eldest Tree grows. I passed out from exhaustion. Sometime later a druid, come to visit the tree, found me. He used his druidly cunning to restore my senses with bits of rocks and twigs and flowers and the such. I thanked him and asked him to bless the earth where I buried the pepe. He went his way and, after my LSD-drip finally went dry, I went mine.

And so there it rests, a pepe crafted of blood and magic, never known by any man, not even its creator. I can't tell you of its location, no man may gaze upon it. No man may even imagine what it may truly be like, this is just the way of my creation. BUT. You do know of its story. Or do you? Have I made up all of this just to whip up some imaginary un-attainable pepe to torment you? Perhaps. Perhaps I tell the truth, but know you won't believe me. Perhaps even I do not know what happened in truth, as I was super high for what I assume to be a month. Perhaps anything could've happened that magical night I decided to make my own pepe.

Alas, I must go now. But heed my warning: Greed of pepe consumes all intentions. It is the great neutralizer. The good turn to pepe, the evil turn to pepe. Use that power with great care, for it is the power to change the fate of the world.
I'm not going to lie, when I saw this hunk of text I did not expect rare pepe to be at the head of it all.

I feel like we need a museum of internet rants and shitposts.

Is it wrong that the only reason I want a F Zero is so someone can repost that awesome rant about how hard it is. F Zero GX is truly the Dark Souls of racing games lol

Timu

Just saw Captain America Civil War.

Best MCU movie to date, and I've seen them all so far!!! My theater even gave a standing ovation!

three years

three fucking years

it took me 3 years, but i finally found the single, solitary blast shard that kept me from a platinum in inFamous 1

someone casually mentioned to me to go check one of the longer piers because the radar is too shitty to catch it

...three years, breh

Qbqynts.gif

marrec

Banned
three years

three fucking years

it took me 3 years, but i finally found the single, solitary blast shard that kept me from a platinum in inFamous 1

someone casually mentioned to me to go check one of the longer piers because the radar is too shitty to catch it

...three years, breh

Qbqynts.gif

Gratz beef, you did it.

I'm going to bed early cause I'm a responsible fucking adult.

I wish I could've been on GAF when Fiction posted here.

She looked like Famke Jamssen when realpic jan always happen and I wish I could've complimented her on it.

*sighs wishfully*

Numb

three years

three fucking years

...three years, breh

Qbqynts.gif

i am one tutorial trophy away from platting TTT2 since 2012 but can't be boithered
Wish i cared about trophies. It ain't even hard

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Fiction looks eerily like a young version of my mom in her 20's and 30's

I know that's a weird thing to say but it's true

Before holiday vacation vs. after

I wish I could've been on GAF when Fiction posted here.

She looked like Famke Jamssen when realpic jan always happen and I wish I could've complimented her on it.

*sighs wishfully*

Fiction was (and is) a beautiful soul and an amazing person who absolutely did not deserve the shit she got.

Her GAF account may be dead, but she lives on (on my FB feed).

SolVanderlyn

GO BACK TO REHAB

....wait, I recognize you

SolVanderlyn

My rehab doesn't start until May 20
Oh. Good on you for taking advantage of pre-hab

Ha ha... ha...
sorry

AGAIN YOU ARE A DIFFERENT PERSON

WHAT IS THIS
Nah, this time it's on you.

And off I go, to run five miles in the dead of night, rather than partake in the inebriation of the senses. A dismal celebration, but one that is necessary. Alas!

I want to imagine that YKN looks like his avatar.

In all seriousness though, how the fuck did GAF get some many damn handsome/beautiful people IRL on this forum. Jesus

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

In all seriousness though, how the fuck did GAF get some many damn handsome/beautiful people IRL on this forum. Jesus
Im ugly enough to balance things out 💅🏽

Edit: Plus fat 🐼

I don't think he does. Not saying he's not cute cause he is (luv u babe), but he looks totally different from his avatar.

Mine looks eerily like me and it's a drawing of someone not me? So??????

Someone should make a new selfie thread for the new year...

or maybe not...

But hot damn there's handsome motherfuckers/beautiful women on GAF

and there are a lot more women posters on GAF then I would ever expected, which that's always a pleasant surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom