• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
im deleting my imgur account

My imgur mostly has a lot of gifs saved.

14V4N2L.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
TIME FOR COFFEE... LIQUOR, THAT IS

12742006_10205521840660441_2121429837390100650_n.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
man I love when women wear jeans

zeemumu

Krampus was a good movie. I'm pretty pleased and I don't regret buying it. The monster designs are imaginative and creepy and when that movie gets dark, it gets fucking dark. But it has that dark comedy gremlins feel.

8.5/10.

SolVanderlyn

fuck this g̶a̶y̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶t̶h̶ dead thread

AcridMeat

Banned
Tonight was fun. Company took us out for $1 tacos and beers. Had a few of each then went to my game night which was alright. Nothing too exciting other than trying to be convinced to go to fanime some more.

Oh and reconfirmation that I'll probably be commentating during the next Rocket League tournament there, which will be hype as hell. They're going way bigger for the next one, should be a month from now. :D

Also, Baroness
It's a massive turn off.

If she's not enjoying it, I'm not enjoying it
BRUH QFT
Yuck.

Tequila is vile.

I mean, it's not as bad as whisky, but still.
NAH BRUH WTF IS THIS SHIT?

SolVanderlyn

#noshift

#unemployedatm

#gotmoneyinthebanksoitdoesntevenmatter

SolVanderlyn

This is my favorite pic of you. I think you look hot as hell.

(But I'm a facial hair guy.)
Aww, thanks. Should I make it my FB profile pic? I thought it was a shit selfie to be honest lol

MutFox

Banned
Man, that cupcake made me sleepy, hung out with the GF and just passed out for a long nap. :|

Then had the pleasure of watching some damn good overtime hockey.

Jobbs

Banned
Is that your first date?

I think we may be lesbians because we mostly seem to have skipped the "date" phase. She's just kind of.. around. Sometimes a lot. Sometimes not much.

I was never really looking to be in the dating thing (not at the moment, anyway) so someone who was willing to just hang out seems to have worked

We've been out a couple times though. I've met some of her people. She's met some of mine.

I think we may be lesbians because we mostly seem to have skipped the "date" phase. She's just kind of.. around. Sometimes a lot. Sometimes not much.

I was never really looking to be in the dating thing (not at the moment, anyway) so someone who was willing to just hang out seems to have worked

We've been out a couple times though. I've met some of her people. She's met some of mine.

:: makes U-Haul lesbian joke ::

SolVanderlyn

Dentist/doctor visits = hell

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

actually it's bed time

good night

jb1234

Aw, you have a girlfriend! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom