• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

All my gaming friends flaked on me. I came home to an empty house.

Whatever. I'm going to watch the americans and
masterbate furiously and pass out

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I FORGET TO GET ENGLISH MUFFINS
NPlGODi.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
why not go pay it off when it comes out? I don't understand making extra steps

I ordered it physical from amazon and it'll arrive on release day. I mainly buy things digital nowadays but I wanted to be able to lend it to my brother.
Fits with the brotherly theme of the game

Sam Drake looks like the less cool of the two, which is a subversion of the cooler older brother trope. I like it.

Also I saw that Sol hated Guardians wtf.
*Shrug*

No, excuse me, this is how they do it in this country

:: Shrugs ::

why not go pay it off when it comes out? I don't understand making extra steps

I ordered it physical from amazon and it'll arrive on release day. I mainly buy things digital nowadays but I wanted to be able to lend it to my brother.

Because I don't have anything better to do

Also the guy at GS...was...super cute...omg he had a lil bit of a daddy thing going on but couldn't be more than 27...lord....

Xiao Hu

I'm really looking forward to build a new rig sometime in the future. Still rocking a E8400 (fucking 8 years old) and I can't even remember the model of my AMD-GPU so switching over to PS4 to enjoy modern games was necessary. At the latest when the next TES is released I will need to have a new PC built to use proper mods since I'm pretty sure Bethesda will fuck up certain aspects of the game
please don't make the guilds suck so much again, please Azura!

Jobbs

Banned
Well a new PSU is cheap, with that GPU I'll be able to put off upgrading my MOBO yet again. Sitting on an old 1366 mobo that's like, 9 years old at this point.

I don't understand the hype over a new high end video card. what games utilize it really? you can play thing son maxed settings with a relatively cheap card these days

my PC is a mid range PC I built a year ago with an r9 290 and it runs most things on max setting pretty easily

marrec

Banned
I don't understand the hype over a new high end video card. what games utilize it really? you can play thing son maxed settings with a relatively cheap card these days

my PC is a mid range PC I built a year ago with an r9 290 and it runs most things on max setting pretty easily

I'm struggling along with a 960 right now and need to upgrade for the future, my PC is 9 years old and I've only upgraded the PSU and GPU in that time.

Legit there isn't gonna be a creature in this deck that doesn't have deathtouch

I'm honestly so hot and bothered at the mere thought tbh

Rabid Bite in it too? That's just rude lol

Jobbs

Banned
I'm intimidated by mtg

years ago I saw some dudes playing it in the cafeteria at lunch, I was friendly and curious and asked them about it, and they kinda scowled at me

so I've been scared of mtg ever since

Rabid Bite in it too? That's just rude lol

I love the pain and suffering of others :)

I'm intimidated by mtg

years ago I saw some dudes playing it in the cafeteria at lunch, I was friendly and curious and asked them about it, and they kinda scowled at me

so I've been scared of mtg ever since

You gotta get a good group of people to play with. Go to any card shop and I guarantee the people who work there will be super patient and help you get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom