• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
And it's just something to think about, I never thought it came from a hateful place. It's just one of those things you know? Like how you've told Hitler Nurse why some things she's said are shitty :p

When I used words like "retard" or "gay" (as an insult) -- We're talking like ten years ago, in my early 20s. I'm shockingly sensitive/etc now. You're arguing against a point that no one is making.

And you bring up a good point. HN said "faggy" and I immediately said I don't like the word, even knowing that going there (since I knew her less well at the time) could potentially put a weird vibe on things and maybe even affect my chances of getting laid. That's selflessness. i'm like jesus on the fucking cross

I just want to fight someone :(

I sorta like getting beaten up by girls though so you have nothing to threaten me with

Jobbs

Banned
Oh. I also thought The Revenant was pretty fantastic. The camera work and overall cinematography was out of this fucking world. The camerawork added so much tension and motion to every scene.

I'd be willing to watch Fury Road again just to see if my opinion changes at all. Maybe I was just in a bad mood when I saw it.

I've been trying to play Rise of the Tomb Raider for the past hour and I've barely made any progress because of you guys making me talk about movies

What I was referring to

Yeah that was probably not a good thing to say

Misha

Banned
I've had a few sips of wine.

Who the fuck wants to fight?!

giphy.gif

FloatOn

I leave this thread for a few hours to party with my friends and it's become an utter shitshow without my supervision. Two things:

1) fury road is in the top five for action films that have come out in the past decade.

2) age of ultron fucking sucked

And as always RNH really needs to get laid

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Eh, I'll be honest. I'm terrible I say retard and fag and gay and cunt.

But that's me. I'll respect someones wishes who doesn't like it and avoid it around them but words don't really mean much to me.

FloatOn

What's with gay dudes and wrestling?

Meaning no offense here, I just honestly think you are at a breaking point man. You really need some release. It's perfectly obvious from your posts and I will fucking raise a glass to the universe when it happens because I think you will finally be able to chill out to the point where you will hardly be recognizable around here as your former self.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Eh, I'll be honest. I'm terrible I say retard and fag and gay and cunt.

But that's me. I'll respect someones wishes who doesn't like it and avoid it around them but words don't really mean much to me.

It's more about what the words mean to others though. The line is blurry between acceptable and unacceptable is blurry, but just saying that they don't mean much to you and that's why you use them is a tad selfish in my opinion.

What's with gay dudes and wrestling?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ask YKN when he sobers up

SystemBug

whenever i see my cat after an extended period of time (im talking a few hours) i talk to him in constant meows.

any other cat person do this? lol

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Civil War

Was damn good

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
It's more about what the words mean to others though. The line is blurry between acceptable and unacceptable is blurry, but just saying that they don't mean much to you and that's why you use them is a tad selfish in my opinion.

Yeah, it's just and I don't get into this much because I'm conflicted in my feelings on the matter, but I just have seen real horror and real discrimination and hate in my line of work. The words just seem so meaningless after that. Outrage culture in general is so fucking stupid to me because of this. People dont know what real subjugation is.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hey so Overwatch is a pretty good game. With and without a party.

Whad'ya know.
Mei is my favorite to play as.

Behold... James Bond!

rE3PKhq.jpg

Woops I meant James Elrond

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Hey so Overwatch is a pretty good game. With and without a party.

Whad'ya know.

Agreed. Blizzard did a damn good job.

This is too cute. fdglmgfsldfjsl

(I'm a very affable drunk anyway. You win this time.)

giphy.gif

Yeah, it's just and I don't get into this much because I'm conflicted in my feelings on the matter, but I just have seen real horror and real discrimination and hate in my line of work. The words just seem so meaningless after that. Outrage culture in general is so fucking stupid to me because of this. People dont know what real subjugation is.

It's a shitty subject, and I don't feel strongly enough about it either way to warrant arguing about it. The bolded from before was just something that stood out to me.

zeemumu

You can't judge thelse things based on tiers like that, though. It's like saying that you can't complain because it could be worse. If that were true then no one could complain, not even dead people because there are worse things than just death. Things can ALWAYS be worse. Yeah the shit you've seen is probably worse, but you can't really discredit someone for being angry at something because you've heard worse. Gotta maintain that macro view of the world

marrec

Banned
Mei is my favorite to play as.

Behold... James Bond!

Depends on the game type but Mei is great for payload defence. Walling off an escape route before you ult the whole other team is so fucking satisfying.

Also, tagging and then walling their entrance is great fun too.

SolVanderlyn

Depends on the game type but Mei is great for payload defence. Walling off an escape route before you ult the whole other team is so fucking satisfying.

Also, tagging and then walling their entrance is great fun too.
Yep! I wish I was better with the Egyptian warrior girl whose name escapes me, since she seems super cool, but sadly I am awful with her.

Also what compels people to troll like this? This dude goes on imgur and robotically repeats similar phrases day after day after day. Mental illness?

Misha

Banned

Just because something is worse doesn't make something not worth worrying about

Here's something on a similar subject I wrote:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199457046&postcount=481

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom